ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those shelves be alright but i ain't about decorating a room using shoes. Reminds me of my high school days of hanging pages of the source on my wall :lol:

Drop front storage boxes in the closet all day :pimp:

These actually look much better than I thought they would on feet. Now I just need Adidas to release them in a black cw...

Last edited:

PayPal Invoice each other the value of the shoes.When you both receive them and if the trade is a 1 for 1 straight trade, give each other's money back via a return, or the person with the higher value sends back the difference.
Forgot to add, if there is no difference in value, you can just call it a day when you receive them.

Forgot to add, if there is no difference in value, you can just call it a day when you receive them.
If its not the same value then you can still get jigged on the price difference if yours is the higher value shoe...  Or even get a charge back and not even send the shoe out...  Too many loop holes unfortunately...  

Safest really is middleman service...  BUT you have to be careful of that service too...  

Last edited:

If its not the same value then you can still get jigged on the price difference if yours is the higher value shoe...  Or even get a charge back and not even send the shoe out...  Too many loop holes unfortunately...  

Safest really is middleman service...  BUT you have to be careful of that service too...  
Thanks for the input guys. Trying to swap RCs for RCs with @jpac1738  so we'll figure something out

Thanks for the input guys. Trying to swap RCs for RCs with @jpac1738  so we'll figure something out
jpac is a regular...  Im sure you'll figure something out...  You can use @tankdayglo  as a middle man 
laugh.gif

VNDS Size 10 creams for $340. If anyone is interested hit my PM so I can shoot you the info. Not my pair.

Everytime I see a pic of creams online it renews my love for them. Was thinking about trading for RCs lately but I think I much rather keep a pair of creams on ice.

True there are loopholes, but you can take action to negate much of that.

1) reducing the chance pf charge backs starts with shipping. ALWAYS ship signature confirmation. ALWAYS video tape the condition of shoes and their packaging in one single video. In the video detail condition, putting them in box, sealing box, applying postage and mark the box over taped area in a unique manner to show that the next videos include the same item. Then video tape dropping package off at post office and catch the unique signature and postage on the box to verify you are sending the same item.

2) also video tape opening the postage you receive to check condition of the item you get and its authenticity.

Middleman services are great, but like you said using a middleman that both parties know and are comfortable with is hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom