ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
careful homie they got me good. Started with week bans then banned my account with 83 positive feedbacks :smh:Had to start over with 0 feedback.
How many weekly bans before they permanently banned your account?

I'm pretty sure my post promotes the concept of everybody has their own view and is entitled to their own opinions as well as doing what they please with their shoes. Maybe you're not reading. Your claim about only having one view is exactly what dude was coming off as and was exactly why I commented against it. Who cares how you display your **** or store your ****? If you like one way or the other do what makes you happy and what allows you to enjoy your stuff more. Having said that, maybe you should actually read next time and take into context the original post rather than trying to be the cool guy jumping down somebody's throat.

I speak what I see. These Ikea shelves have been on shoetube just like the clear cases that made container store stock go up.

Same thing as ikea shoe trees.

I call out unoriginality. I've praised an NTer who built a closet system for his shoes before. He built a closet for them. Shoes in the room is not for me because I wear them.

My issue isn't with displaying them but the sheep mentality of displaying shoes. The same cats who will cry bloody murder if their boxes come dented and in the same breath spend the whole day rearranging their shoe wall free from boxes

Like I said, I'm old, I subscribe to the era of wearing shoes with out condoms and spermicide before I leave my house. I don't tuck my shoes into bed.

Last edited:
yikes. what do they expect though they are both same ownership & hit us with double fees.

paypal and ebay separated a couple years ago my man.
ebay wants their 10% finders fee, and paypal will always get that 2.9% +.30 transaction fee unless you're stupid enough to gift.

paypal and ebay separated a couple years ago my man.
ebay wants their 10% finders fee, and paypal will always get that 2.9% +.30 transaction fee unless you're stupid enough to gift.
news to me! that's crazy... gotta be more careful on ebay then haha. can they bag you for getting the other persons email?

You should be the thread's librarian. Pulling up stuff from last year with the quickness.

And side bar, the post analytics is pretty interesting. Glad to see you are in the top 10 lol.
Top ten as well. Perks of a desk job I guess..

Top ten as well. Perks of a desk job I guess..
Imma just keep posting on here daily to catch up to tank. I thought I lived in here but he must've been heavy posting before I came along.

EDIT: just checked to see where I was at in the NMD thread and still top 25-ish even after abandoning that thread for months. But gat damn, tank top poster in there too.

Last edited:
i forget how, but you can see who the top posters are and a whole bunch of other statistics for a thread

Imma just keep posting on here daily to catch up to tank. I thought I lived in here but he must've been heavy posting before I came along.
nerd.gif

I'll just post a few of these types of posts and catch up in no time.

Last edited:
I usually just ask the seller to email me more pictures to get them off-site without mentioning it, works 90% of the time. 

tank: 5292 in this thread. lawd, ill never hit that lol.
im surprised how long this threads been open and hasnt been locked up
We are normally in check in this thread except for some occasional banter and more frequent of topic discussion like food 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom