ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Still can't believe they never released the base greens or burgundy in the US. Have there been any UB colorways that were exclusive to the US?
So far there has been no mention of the 3M or F&F releasing outside the US?

Maybe it's time exclusive like video games?
roll.gif

I really want the olives and would also want burgundy if I didn't already own

the Air Max 1 Txt  in mahogany.  Only comparing the color.

Still can't believe they never released the base greens or burgundy in the US. Have there been any UB colorways that were exclusive to the US?
So far there has been no mention of the 3M or F&F releasing outside the US?

Maybe it's time exclusive like video games?
roll.gif

I really want the olives and would also want burgundy if I didn't already own

the Air Max 1 Txt  in mahogany.  Only comparing the color.
Pretty sure 3M & Wool LTD (F&F) are worldwide. Japan is definitely getting them. The "official" date for the 3Ms was Dec. 4th so I have a feeling that will end up being the worldwide date, possibly with a restock on ADC (maybe non-US only since we already got ADC here). The official date for the Wool LTD is Jan. 8th so we'll likely see it start popping up here & there sometime in December.

Last edited:
why can't the royals really look like the ones in offsprings pics? Would have 2 minimum of those. They just look so dull in person

**HEADS UP**

my local sneaker boutique in vegas is receiving the white ultraboosts.

check their instagram @featurelv

featurelvAdidas Originals Ultra Boost In White Available IN-STORE ONLY Tomorrow, November 24, at 5PM | $180 | Sizes 6-13 | Remaining stock will be announced via Instagram |@AdidasOriginals  #Adidas  #Feature#Fashion  #Vegas

good luck!
If only i was in Vegas and not Melbourne, Aus! Just lost my chance for my first white pair before
mean.gif
US10 anyone
smokin.gif

I feel the opposite. I'll never wear them in the evening. Despise anything 3M related but like the way these look. I can take a little bit of 3M, but these are OD

I'm with you unfortunately, and no offence meant to those that copped the 3M's. But for me personally they look alittle cheap with the amount of 3M on the uppers. I have nothing against 3M i just think Adidas happened to execute this particular Ultra rather poorly.

I feel the opposite. I'll never wear them in the evening. Despise anything 3M related but like the way these look. I can take a little bit of 3M, but these are OD
why can't the royals really look like the ones in offsprings pics? Would have 2 minimum of those. They just look so dull in person

I don't think it's OD that"s why I immediately did a lace swap to 3M rope laces.

Imagine if they added the 3M to an all white pair.View media item 1800224

I just ordered the royals from sweat shop and hope they are worthy to add to the collection.

I'm with you unfortunately, and no offence meant to those that copped the 3M's. But for me personally they look alittle cheap with the amount of 3M on the uppers. I have nothing against 3M i just think Adidas happened to execute this particular Ultra rather poorly.
None taken, but it is deja vu again. 

Same remarks were made about the metallic silver ltd.

After they sold out many people woke up wondering why they slept.

I get it though 3M is hit or miss with most people and best done in moderation

but after the Xeno Flux these are an understatement.

Just a reminder for those who never seen this video
I was literally planning on watching this video again today. Probably because I'm waiting on my OGs to come in. Anyway, I think they're on set. The factory conditions are much too humane to be the real deal in Asia 
laugh.gif

Hi guys,

Quick question, is there anyway i can change my username? Just realized makes me look like a real lurker but that ain't the case!

girl-doing-universal-finger-wag-sync.gif

None taken, but it is deja vu again. 

Same remarks were made about the metallic silver ltd.

After they sold out many people woke up wondering why they slept.

I get it though 3M is hit or miss with most people and best done in moderation

but after the Xeno Flux these are an understatement.

what was said about the Silver LTD's? Shiny?

Back
Top Bottom