ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what was said about the Silver LTD's? Shiny?
Yeah, i remember everyone saying they were too shiny and over the top.

Everyone was trying to get the white UB and overlooked them.

It's deja vu all over again. 

I don't mind because not a lot of people will have them.

I have yet to run into anyone with the silver ltd here in Atlanta

but I see  the whites quite frequently.

Last edited:
Yeah, i remember everyone saying they were too shiny and over the top.

Everyone was trying to get the white UB and overlooked them.

It's deja vu all over again. 

I don't mind because not a lot of people will have them.

I have yet to run into anyone with the silver ltd here in Atlanta

but I see  the whites quite frequently.

silver ltd's are fantastic. Better than the whites for me.
Silvers got overlooked cause they were too shiny. Now the majority of people are looking for em. Might be the case with the 3M. Copped just in case, but like I said before also to celebrate me gettin hired by 3 stripes themselves. The 3M joints look weird in photos but they grow on you in person.

Silvers got overlooked cause they were too shiny. Now the majority of people are looking for em. Might be the case with the 3M. Copped just in case, but like I said before also to celebrate me gettin hired by 3 stripes themselves. The 3M joints look weird in photos but they grow on you in person.

Without a doubt, I copped instantly when it dropped. I don't get the complaint of the price point of $180 on ultra boosts.. When some of y'all would cop for 200+ if Kanye wore these exact color. Like yeah it's a little steep, but I'm pretty sure we've all paid a little more for a shoe we missed out on. If you have the patience and think it's going to restock, then by all means wait. But don't complain about the price when some of you would pay 2x what it's worth if Ye wore these and sell out every time. Cop what you like!

Without a doubt, I copped instantly when it dropped. I don't get the complaint of the price point of $180 on ultra boosts.. When some of y'all would cop for 200+ if Kanye wore these exact color. Like yeah it's a little steep, but I'm pretty sure we've all paid a little more for a shoe we missed out on. If you have the patience and think it's going to restock, then by all means wait. But don't complain about the price when some of you would pay 2x what it's worth if Ye wore these and sell out every time. Cop what you like!

View media item 1800412

i'm chipping in with the silver love. use mine more than the OGs..and you can quote me on that.

just wait for the restock lol..^^ Adidas is gunna keep restocking these till these are out of style!!

just wait for the restock lol..^^ Adidas is gunna keep restocking these till these are out of style!!
Any idea when the next one will be? I accidentally copped the waves last night on sneaker politics thinking that was the triple white lol. 

Back
Top Bottom