ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

got the black stellas from 5th ave nyc for 160, couldn't believe it after seeing them for much more at places like kith 
​Do you mean the Adidas store?  My wife has been looking for those for a while now.  Any help would be greatly appreciated! PM if you want. thx 

​Do you mean the Adidas store?  My wife has been looking for those for a while now.  Any help would be greatly appreciated! PM if you want. thx 
yessir. not sure if they are still available up there or not, this was right before xmas. no stellas at the bway/houston store i was there yesterday tryna get my mom boosted lol she has foot problems so shes still gotta wear them with orthotics 
roll.gif

the black stellas are super dope. you cant really see in pictures but there are red letters on the tongue that totally set the shoe off to me. its not pink as well i promise lol 

Damn. That's not worth it. I'd probably barely wear them. I was on the fence about those but I feel like the color would pop in the summer

My sz 11 CNY I got from an ebay seller for $350 thru invoice, for those who asked.

Last edited:
what's everyone's most overrated?

Mine is Mystery Grey and High Snobs, in a landslide.

Wore my MG once and never brought them back out.

I doubled up on the olive 2.0 about a week ago for $280 shipped.  Great seller, and the shoes got to me really fast. PM if want the seller info. I think he has a few pairs left.
Was hoping they'd be cheaper than that, but probably not gonna find them now for the low

WW's are nice on feet to me. Nice and clean.

I won't disagree with Creams being overrated, to be honest, for some. I can understand that.

then you must be a wool grey or silver fan?

Yes. Wool Grey the best. And i don't own them but own the silvers. I use to swear up and down silvers were better than Wool Greys, argued with Aceboogie about them saying Silvers were better, only to regret that 3-4 months later. I was against the fuzziness that occurred with Wools. But dammit, the wool grey are too clean.

HS was just absolutely lazy. I see nothing appealing about those, for a collab. I wouldn't hate on them as much if they were just a regular release.

Back
Top Bottom