ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what's everyone's most overrated?

Mine is Mystery Grey and High Snobs, in a landslide.

Wore my MG once and never brought them back out.
I think I'd still have to say Olive 1.0 and Burg 1.0.

I don't think they'd be as revered and would fall in line with other LTDs if they'd had a wider release in the States. 

But then again, you could spin a lot of the ones on my favorite list in the same fashion, so I don't really give too  too much thought into what I consider overrated. 

I love high snobs Im a grey lover but with that being said mg have no appeal to me at all. Love my wools and high snobs tho. Most over rated are mgs or even the new cny. Dont get resell on those. If they were a gr hype wouldnt be there imo

Last edited:
Burg 1.0 is a outstanding looking shoe to me. Would have traded my Olive 1.0's for them in a heartbeat, but not at the time. I remember being about 2 minutes late to getting my size from Pako. Still mad about it to this day

Most overrated for me?

OG UBs. 

Cannot get down with that purple heal cup. To me, it's like an afterthought.
I remember thinking the exact same thing when I first had an opportunity to cop from Packer Shoes when they were sitting.

First thought was that these looked almost "too runner-y" and would look awful when beat.

The CW grew on me over time though and I still regret not copping ... sigh

lotta shade being thrown at two of my fav UB here 
indifferent.gif

the entire Porsche Design line

not overrated

not underrated

complete waste of time and production dollars

Last edited:
was there ever a poll made by JPAC1738 for the most overrated? it would be very interesting :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom