ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
in other news, for those of you buying the Pure Boost from ADC tomorrow dont forget to sign up for the email list ... the landing page for the shoes doesnt say excluded so be ready with  that 15% off they send you! 

smokin.gif

SpoonBoost not as clever as the Christmas sock on smashed UB. That was so close. Now the followups are just unoriginal.

was thinking about doing that but i hate doing that idky lol

hm thats good to hear. i was legit about to buy a .5 up but if all it does it make it longer and not change the amount of toe shown through the knit forget it. did you stay with your true size and have the same problem?
I don't have the toe problem but I size .5 up on all my UBs. It's more of a snugness thing overall. Every time I TTS it feels good but I know it won't if I am wearing my UBs for more than 2 hours at a time.

I have the same UB size amongst all generations and uncaged. Only UB I have sized down .5 to TTS is the RCs. But I feel like i could get away with my normal UB size.

Last chance in AZ. 9/10 condition. Nordstrom to Norstorm rack to Last chance. We don't have an Adidas store here so this makes up for it

so thinking its time to restore my 3ms

anyone re-paint your misdole white with good results? how does it hold up with wear?

Recently did that to my OG purp and silver LTD using "Liquitex BASICS - titanium white".

quick wipe on the boost, mask with painters tape, cotton swabbed with rubbing alcohol, 2-3 coats of paint.

it came out brand new looking. casual wear + light run, still holding up well.

Also, on the side note for the new pure boost.

- Run TTS, but it does not have insoles, so you could .5 size down if you're in between sizes.
- the folded upper / tongue made top of the foot feel slightly uncomfortable (maybe you can adjust them better for better fit?)
- boost / cushioning feels in between NMD and UB, but more on the NMD side.
- material is knit, but not PK and knit around the ankle felt pretty stiff.

in my opinion, I'd rather spend little bit more and get UB.

Recently did that to my OG purp and silver LTD using "Liquitex BASICS - titanium white".

quick wipe on the boost, mask with painters tape, cotton swabbed with rubbing alcohol, 2-3 coats of paint.

it came out brand new looking. casual wear + light run, still holding up well.

thanks for the imput u got pics??

from what i hear people use angelus as well

im not an artist by any means
laugh.gif
 im sure if i took my time & taped well it would be straight though

Back
Top Bottom