ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thanks for the imput u got pics??

from what i hear people use angelus as well

im not an artist by any means:lol:  im sure if i took my time & taped well it would be straight though

also no finisher over the paint?

The liquitex paint was what I had laying around from my art class and since this was also acrylic, I figured I give it a try.

No experience with Angelus, so I can't compare the two, but no complaints with liquitex.

Also I compare the color from my DS UB, and its pretty dead on.

And I did not add anything besides the paint. I actually found a matte medium (which is suppose to be mixed with the color prior to painting) after I finished repainting.

I may try adding some next time around, but when the paint was dry the white did not look glossy/shiny. It just looks DS

View media item 2303049

it looks like a great everyday shoe IMO
Boost should be worn everyday if allowed. 
tongue.gif

The liquitex paint was what I had laying around from my art class and since this was also acrylic, I figured I give it a try.

No experience with Angelus, so I can't compare the two, but no complaints with liquitex.

Also I compare the color from my DS UB, and its pretty dead on.

And I did not add anything besides the paint. I actually found a matte medium (which is suppose to be mixed with the color prior to painting) after I finished repainting.

I may try adding some next time around, but when the paint was dry the white did not look glossy/shiny. It just looks DS
might have to give a try looks great

Just bought my girl some pureboost on sale online. Grey with green laces(?) but we are just gonna lace swap and make them her daily drivers. Ima Nike/Jordan guy/collector. BUt im not gonna lie Im intrigued by Adidas right now.

Just bought my girl some pureboost on sale online. Grey with green laces(?) but we are just gonna lace swap and make them her daily drivers. Ima Nike/Jordan guy/collector. BUt im not gonna lie Im intrigued by Adidas right now.
Nothing wrong with collecting both though. I still have my J's, Vans, Airmax and even some roshes. Still wear them from time to time but if can wear my UB's I would wear them over my other shoes.

Those pure boost are definitely something I'd wear to workout for sure. Might have to cop a pair.

When do they release?

I'm thinking of purchasing boost for my father. He still wears Airmax when we go out. Should I buy him the new Pureboost or maybe UB V3? @pg62  or maybe we can buy dad a pair when we get there. 
laugh.gif

Have not seen you in this thread for a long time. Weren't you the one who created this thread?

yup but I couldn't really keep up with the pace so I handed the reigns over to jpac so he can continually update the first post

I still lurk around once in a while :lol:

thanks, good to see the thread just going strong

hoping those new PureBoost aren't difficult to get so I might lurk more than usual hoping to catch it for retail :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom