ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally. I think i'm good for now.
I have all the colorways of the V2, but whenever I see a lone shoe pic of 1 of the black colorways, I can't tell whether its green, white, or copper 
laugh.gif

I mean if it makes any difference, I did get it with free shipping via promo code and was still charged that restocking fee.

thats very strange, I would have contacted them. I know for a fact they dont have a restock fee, I have returned plenty of things to them. They arnt oneness :rofl:

I have all the colorways of the V2, but whenever I see a lone shoe pic of 1 of the black colorways, I can't tell whether its green, white, or copper 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Im the same...  Specially white and copper...  Or copper and green...  Not white and green tho 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Okay I just bought a pair of 3M 1.0s AGAIN  
mean.gif

3rd times the charm hopefully

If these come through I'll probably just bite on a pair of Kiths and be done for awhile

Maybe your best route is to do fedex shipping and request pick up (free) or membership from ups for store pickup (nonmember is $6 holding fee)

Damn what happened the first two times?
The 1st time was all me. I dumbly gifted a payment to someone who was supposed to proxy me a pair from Round Two

2nd time was USPS fault. Package was marked delivered but never showed up so there's nothing I could do

So are guys seeing the Pure Boosts sitting in stores? ADC and FNL sold out, not right away but my sizes were gone instantly.

So are guys seeing the Pure Boosts sitting in stores? ADC and FNL sold out, not right away but my sizes were gone instantly.
On ADC about 5 minutes later after most sizes disappeared there was a FSR that sat for a while. I'm sure they will pop back up.

Last edited:

The 1st time was all me. I dumbly gifted a payment to someone who was supposed to proxy me a pair from Round Two

2nd time was USPS fault. Package was marked delivered but never showed up so there's nothing I could do
That's rough man. My friend gifted $350 for a pair doernbecher 3s a couple of years ago and the guy dipped. Luckily I was feeling like a good friend and I let him cop my pair from a restock.

Back
Top Bottom