ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The more I see on feet of CNY, the more Im liking it... 
laugh.gif
  Gonna wait for MC 3.0 tho... 

Finally I had some time to meet with the Friend that brought me down the Kiths from @Andy Mao  , was so excited with the Kiths that when he told me he had a  Xmas Present for me from his part, I didn't even look at what he was pulling out , but then oh lord ... 

What a Wednesday I have to say 

Andy I forgive your shattered iphone screen for this time 
roll.gif

The cage of both are suede I think, RC just changed the color to grey. The only difference I can see is that the cage on the premium pair is leather while the RC is also suede I suppose

The cage of both are suede I think, RC just changed the color to grey. The only difference I can see is that the cage on the premium pair is leather while the RC is also suede I suppose
Nope, two models are pretty different.

NVM you're talking about premium vs RC. whoops

Last edited:
Been just writing in smarta-s-s answers these days when getting the email. Have never heard of anyone winning. Just a way to get email addresses.
Yeah same. I don't know anyone in person who actually won any raffle via email sign ups from small boutiques. They just want you on their newsletter. With the exception of END because they now ask for credit card in raffles, I feel like they're all bogus.

Yeah same. I don't know anyone in person who actually won any raffle via email sign ups from small boutiques. They just want you on their newsletter. With the exception of END because they now ask for credit card in raffles, I feel like they're all bogus.

On a side tangent, see END w/the 2 year late Jordan 1 Frag stock. Supposedly, confirmed they deadstocked entire run. Now that's gonna be a show to watch.

Hmmph need size 10.5 =P
I mean you might be able to find a pair but larger sizes are apparently really hard to come by over there. But I haven't been so if someone who was over there when they dropped wants to chime in then I would take their word for it over mine

Man as much as i try to give adidas the benefit of the doubt some times....i know their sales are good and all with the boost line but i can see how Nike always comes out on top. They actually innovate and push design for better or worse (better....SF Air Force Ones......worse: Hyper adapt).

The UB 3.0s are a miss....the knit and the gel cage....white noise kitty kat...red ground beef...
The pure boost are a miss....they seriously jacked under armour's design
NMD 2s...a miss...why the street lines all over every pair? We liked the blocks...where did they go??

Even the collabs this year are looking lackluster. RC 3.0s...all grey....uh...we have a grey 3.0

Man as much as i try to give adidas the benefit of the doubt some times....i know their sales are good and all with the boost line but i can see how Nike always comes out on top. They actually innovate and push design for better or worse (better....SF Air Force Ones......worse: Hyper adapt).

The UB 3.0s are a miss....the knit and the gel cage....white noise kitty kat...red ground beef...
NMD 2s...a miss...why the street lines all over every pair? We liked the blocks...where did they go??

Even the collabs this year are looking lackluster. RC 3.0s...all grey....uh...we have a grey 3.0
i agree to an extent. i think the competition is all good. nike/jordan fell off for a while but i think the adidas competition forced them to start trying harder.

also, inb4 all the butthurt and people talking about how horrible j's are :smile:

Back
Top Bottom