ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cart holds also makes the sizes disappear. I'm willing to bet that Adidas is not gonna be officially "Sold Out" in these PB's for a while

I remember that the PB line was in the lifestyle category in the past. I wonder how the new PBs are in performance compared to the UBs and adizeros.

cart holds also makes the sizes disappear. I'm willing to bet that Adidas is not gonna be officially "Sold Out" in these PB's for a while
Exactly. That's why we keep seeing them 'sell out' only to see multiple FSRs.
laugh.gif

At least everyone who wants a pair should be able to grab one. I'm passing today though.

Last edited:
I remember that the PB line was in the lifestyle category in the past. I wonder how the new PBs are in performance compared to the UBs and adizeros.
Yeah they seem to be marketing this new one more geared towards running with the wider toebox, not as mushy boost, etc.

Last edited:
Everyone is gonna be surprised with the new version of PBs. Looks like a great mid-tier Boost product.

If they weren't pumping out UBs at the rate they are now, I would've copped a pair.

It has to be a dramatic price and comfort difference for me not to pay the premium at this point.

because of these fake sell outs, thats why people are panicking and thinking they're actually hyped when they're not. Then turn around and think they can flip. If you're real quiet, you can hear hundreds of printer machines printing out Adidas Return shipping labels

Last edited:
The more I see on feet of CNY, the more Im liking it... :lol:   Gonna wait for MC 3.0 tho... 
Mine will be in from goat end of the week. I'll post pics. Seeing pics made me go out and pay the fine. I think they look phenomenal.

Those Pb look horrible

I don't understand why would anyone go with those instead of the adizero

Back
Top Bottom