ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Forgot to bring my normal gym shoes to work out so I ended up running in my ultra boosts today. Usually prefer a more stable shoe to run in but I was surprised at how much I liked using them.

Damn this thread moves too fast!

Lost the post from someone who used some paint on the boost outsole and turned out pretty DS-ish

So I finally got around to ordering some 3.0s (core black), and I'm pretty bummed. They feel so  different from the 1.0 and 2.0 and look worse on feet than I imagined. I went down 1/2 a size from my 1.0/2.0 size and they still feel way too shapeless IMO. Does anybody else feel the same way? Do they just need some getting used to?

So I finally got around to ordering some 3.0s (core black), and I'm pretty bummed. They feel so  different from the 1.0 and 2.0 and look worse on feet than I imagined. I went down 1/2 a size from my 1.0/2.0 size and they still feel way too shapeless IMO. Does anybody else feel the same way? Do they just need some getting used to?
3.0s look like toilet paper from the top. No thanks

^i assumed the 'shapeless' thing you're saying is probably due to the less snug/hugging feel of the 3.0 on top of having a softer and stretchier PK as well

I absolutely love my trace cargos, so comfy for my wide feet.

I'm still wondering how many pure boosts they even dished out today for FNL and ADC to sell out. I honestly thought they were going to sit for a while. Hopefully the fit is good. Really want these to be my gym shoe since my lunar 1s are on its way to the sneaker graveyard.

I'm still wondering how many pure boosts they even dished out today for FNL and ADC to sell out. I honestly thought they were going to sit for a while. Hopefully the fit is good. Really want these to be my gym shoe since my lunar 1s are on its way to the sneaker graveyard.
There were a little under 2k loaded on ADC. Not a lot of stock, so I'm not surprised they sold out.

Both... inside shoe and box label... Heres from my Kith... Sorry pics are blurry but you'll see where it says UPC on the box and same code on the tag

thx dude

i checked all my pairs.. see what you mean.. what if they dont match ? I bought a pair straight from ADC and the UPC on one shoe doesnt match.. 

going through a paypal claim (shoe I sold cause the 3.0s run big) and the buyer claims they're fake..ughhhhh 

i've never seen that before.. and this is on a 3.0 right from a B&M Adidas store 
sick.gif
   me thinks I'm dead in the water 

thx dude

i checked all my pairs.. see what you mean.. what if they dont match ? I bought a pair straight from ADC and the UPC on one shoe doesnt match.. 

going through a paypal claim (shoe I sold cause the 3.0s run big) and the buyer claims they're fake..ughhhhh 

i've never seen that before.. and this is on a 3.0 right from a B&M Adidas store :x    me thinks I'm dead in the water 

It happens. I had a pear of creams from Barneys that one shoe had a different UPC.

Back
Top Bottom