ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's wrong with them?

I hated the ankle lining thing. Dig into my Achilles. Was not nearly as comfortable as my caged ubs. After that even aesthetically they just don't do it for me.

I've only tried mine on but from what I can tell they are more comfortable than my 1.0's and 2.0's. They are a pain in the *** to put on though.

Last edited:
It happens. I had a pear of creams from Barneys that one shoe had a different UPC.
i thought so, I saw someone get the Trace Cargos with a flipped upside down tongue tag.. lol

buyer is shook... i told them they may not have passed the QC but they are def real.. 

i thought so, I saw someone get the Trace Cargos with a flipped upside down tongue tag.. lol

buyer is shook... i told them they may not have passed the QC but they are def real.. 

Direct buyer here. Post shoe.

just accept the return? he might have opted tor a claim as a bluff for some sort of discount. Paypal, majority of times, side with buyers, so its better to just take the hit on shipping costs and try to sell again
Problem with that is that he has to pay return shipping, no? Also chances of getting a fake pair back if they even make fake 3.0s yet.

White stripes would make me come out of my brief retirement.
laugh.gif
brief probably last you until february. 
laugh.gif

Do majority of people not like the uncaged ultra boost?

look at his  join date.... all makes sense now llol

i am in the minority, i actually really like them 
Count me in for the uncaged. When you wear pants, the ankle collar issue is not an issue. And def they are just aesthetically pleasing as caged UBs. 

They are also more comfortable and feel is more consistent in all my pairs.

So I finally got around to ordering some 3.0s (core black), and I'm pretty bummed. They feel so  different from the 1.0 and 2.0 and look worse on feet than I imagined. I went down 1/2 a size from my 1.0/2.0 size and they still feel way too shapeless IMO. Does anybody else feel the same way? Do they just need some getting used to?
It bothers me a bit on some colour ways looking from a bird's eye view. Other than that, the shoe looks great to me from all other angles.

Yes 1.0 > 3.0 > 2.0

I like the fit more, there's less pressure on the side of the foot.

Back
Top Bottom