ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$450. I unloaded $1800 on StockX and went ahead and copped these the TB UB and vintage whites on resell. Got the og nmd below retail
From out the game to dropping $1800 before the first month of 2017 ends
ohwell.gif

I've already gotten my foot in and out of that thing like 5x for both shoes...  Now its starting to feel like Jenna Jameson loose... 
roll.gif

adidas Originals Store Kaohsiung
No. 158, Wenheng 2nd Rd 
Kaohsiung

Invincible South
No.291, Renyi St. 
Kaohsiung

adidas Originals Store Taichung
No. 166, 168, 170, Sec. 2, Gongyi Rd 
Taichung

Invincible Central
1, Meicun Rd. 
Taichung

adidas Originals Store Dun Nan Taipei
Dunhua S. Rd. 
Taipei

adidas Originals Store Nanxi
Zhongshan N. Rd 
Taipei

adidas Originals Store Zhong Xiao Taipei
No. 183, Section 4, Zhongxiao E Rd 
Taipei

Invincible East
4, Zhongxiao E. Rd. 
Taipei

Juice Taipei
Dunhua S Rd 
Taipei

Those would be the stores to hit. Haven't been back in ages, but don't think you'll find pricing bargains at all. Also saw Jordan Brand open a flagship store there.
Lucky friend. Taiwan, Japan & South Korea are best for being modern & Western friendly. Forget the Boost, have your buddy transport the high end award winning stuff from here:
http://www.kavalanwhisky.com/en/

Anyone know how the selection of UBs over in Taiwan is? I have a friend going there on a trip and wanted to see if he'd be able to pick up anything food for me. (Trace cargo 3.0??)

Last edited:
I've already gotten my foot in and out of that thing like 5x for both shoes...  Now its starting to feel like Jenna Jameson loose... :rofl:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I've already gotten my foot in and out of that thing like 5x for both shoes...  Now its starting to feel like Jenna Jameson loose... :rofl:

Dude pages way back said Riley Reid tight.
Don't think any of those gals are tight anymore.
Just saying. You know for research purposes.

are KITHs available for <$500 anywhere? I've looked at FB, eBay, GOAT/STOCKX and it seems like 10.5 and 11 are particularly really dry
If you get lucky...  I got mine under $500 (size 10) and someone posted earlier they got it for $450...  Not sure on size on that...  

Back
Top Bottom