ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I think  @tankdayglo  is hating on you right now 
laugh.gif

Those are sick tho...  Have you worn the 3D pair?  Curious on comfort... 
Dude is being flexing since he got them I think we're all ok now .... 

Concur, also the OG Nmd got me on the same boat 
I still want OG but not paying more that whats on my sig...  Well maybe a little more 
laugh.gif

What Im trying to debate on is should I let go of my Creams for Volcanos...  

I still want OG but not paying more that whats on my sig...  Well maybe a little more 
laugh.gif

What Im trying to debate on is should I let go of my Creams for Volcanos...  
Volcanos are jaaaaam 

But if I would go for something will be the 530 Central park, with the creams money you can do it 

If fairness, If I had a pair I'd post them on here as much as possible
roll.gif
He should change his avi from time to time that way I'll be like 'maaaaan who's that dude , that's fire' but then I realize like 'oh it's ok now' haha 

Volcanos are jaaaaam 

But if I would go for something will be the 530 Central park, with the creams money you can do it 
I've been wanting to get Volcanos but just like other shoes, I cant get myself into paying resale...  Now that asics market is not as high as before, there might be a chance 
laugh.gif

I've been wanting to get Volcanos but just like other shoes, I cant get myself into paying resale...  Now that asics market is not as high as before, there might be a chance 
laugh.gif
True the market isn't high at all. You could scoop some good deal in the bay , latest I picked up from there was the militia chocs for 150 

adidas Originals Store Kaohsiung
No. 158, Wenheng 2nd Rd 
Kaohsiung

Invincible South
No.291, Renyi St. 
Kaohsiung

adidas Originals Store Taichung
No. 166, 168, 170, Sec. 2, Gongyi Rd 
Taichung

Invincible Central
1, Meicun Rd. 
Taichung

adidas Originals Store Dun Nan Taipei
Dunhua S. Rd. 
Taipei

adidas Originals Store Nanxi
Zhongshan N. Rd 
Taipei

adidas Originals Store Zhong Xiao Taipei
No. 183, Section 4, Zhongxiao E Rd 
Taipei

Invincible East
4, Zhongxiao E. Rd. 
Taipei

Juice Taipei
Dunhua S Rd 
Taipei

Those would be the stores to hit. Haven't been back in ages, but don't think you'll find pricing bargains at all. Also saw Jordan Brand open a flagship store there.
Lucky friend. Taiwan, Japan & South Korea are best for being modern & Western friendly. Forget the Boost, have your buddy transport the high end award winning stuff from here:
http://www.kavalanwhisky.com/en/
Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't hoping to find any deals, just maybe some shoes that are sitting like the one picture someone took of CNY and Trace Cargos on the wall (Beijing?).

I just tried Kavalan two weeks ago, wasn't a fan but am in no way an avid whiskey drinker. I think the one i had was the Solist Sherry.

True the market isn't high at all. You could scoop some good deal in the bay , latest I picked up from there was the militia chocs for 150 
Just a little skeptical buying on bay knowing there is a lot of fakes out there...  

Back
Top Bottom