ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't hoping to find any deals, just maybe some shoes that are sitting like the one picture someone took of CNY and Trace Cargos on the wall (Beijing?).

I just tried Kavalan two weeks ago, wasn't a fan but am in no way an avid whiskey drinker. I think the one i had was the Solist Sherry.

Good to know. The full cask strength or lower one?
Tracked down two bottles of the full cask strength this past Holiday. Bust those out and not the cny ub.

man the trace cargos are so so nice! SO NICE! been wearing them all day. comfort wise i really like the new stretchier PK.

fitwise my two cents about the 3.0:

i got the trace cargos a half size smaller than my usual UB size, and they fit perfect without the insoles, which is how i like to wear most of my UBs anyways.

with the insoles in the big toes are a little bit out there.

so yes the 3.0 fits slightly bigger, but you can still go with your normal UB size if you had a snug fit with that size already. 

might be getting another pair of trace cargos in my regular size cause the prices are still quite low. i think its a great pair! 

Last edited:

man the trace cargos are so so nice! SO NICE! been wearing them all day. comfort wise i really like the new stretchier PK.

fitwise my two cents about the 3.0:

i got the trace cargos a half size smaller than my usual UB size, and they fit perfect without the insoles, which is how i like to wear most of my UBs anyways.

with the insoles in the big toes are a little bit out there.

so yes the 3.0 fits slightly bigger, but you can still go with your normal UB size if you had a snug fit with that size already. 

might be getting another pair of trace cargos in my regular size cause the prices are still quite low. i think its a great pair! 
I don't like the stock pictures of the TCs on sites, but I saw them on someone today and they look better in person. Debating if I should cop if another stock rolls around.

Is it just me or does it look like when people wear the Trace Cargo's you can always see the toes stickin out. I feel like this isn't the case with most other UB's but for some reason I always notice it on the TC's. Could it be because a lot of people are going half size down? 

Is it just me or does it look like when people wear the Trace Cargo's you can always see the toes stickin out. I feel like this isn't the case with most other UB's but for some reason I always notice it on the TC's. Could it be because a lot of people are going half size down? 
Hasn't been an issue for me

I've blocked 3D Runners from my mind, I see nothing. They don't exist to me. 
laugh.gif
Same here.  I really don't understand why adidas is wasting resources on R&D if they have no plans for a wide release on any of the Futurecraft line.

I didn't realize it was a gimmick
mean.gif

Out of curiosity, when y'all wear your Boosts do you guys make a conscious effort to try to keep them clean or just wear them and if they get dirty oh well? hahah

tried on the 3.0 for the first time the other day, i can def stay with my 1.0 sizing with my wide foot

PK is so stretchy not locked in like the 1.0

Out of curiosity, when y'all wear your Boosts do you guys make a conscious effort to try to keep them clean or just wear them and if they get dirty oh well? hahah
Depends on the pair, most of the time I just wear them without worrying about them.

Depending on pear most I wear with caution...  CB, MG and Silvers are the only ones that I wear whatever...   
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom