ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FTL employees should wear these White Noises to match with their uniforms 
laugh.gif

This is why they should just let us MiAdidas UBs 1.0/2.0/3.0 patterns. They'll probably make more money anyways when they upcharge to $265 a pair. But at least we'll get a pair that is tailored to our liking.

such a shame 1 or 2 minor details totally kills the shoe for myself and others.

We want to spend our money Adidas.
That's very true. At the end of the day I'd say average price paid of UBs nowadays is around the $265 mark anyway. But you already know they won't allow you to choose certain colors kind of like how NikeID doesn't allow you to make shoes they've already came out with. It would just be nice for them to have any color combination any version and let us make them more money than they would have. Resell market would completely crash. Everybody would be happy.

Just left the office, going to my local footlocker to check these out in hand. Didn't like pics of them originally, wonder if I change my mind.

Any Bay Area footlockers that actually released them today? Called probably 6-7 and nobody seemed to know anything

My boy picked he "oreos" up for me today at stonecrest footlocker here in GA. I'll put some shots next to the rc tonight if I meet up, if not first thing tomorrow

I was able to go half a size down 3.0 Trace Cargos from FA and they fit much better than going TTS. Fits snug but comfortable with plenty of space near the toes too

Back
Top Bottom