ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i was out before seeing that last pic, and the pic confirmed I'll stay out.

The cage looks like its unfinished. Like the shoe was a prototype and they used a mock cage to show you what it will look like.

But i can see why people will like them.
It's really only that cage that's bothering me. I could probably paint them white myself but I need the excuse not to drop more money after just buying two pairs of shoes this week.

I got sent a pair of the cny sitting overseas it appears...
For some reason I'm not happy about it... am I making too much of it?

I got sent a pair of the cny sitting overseas it appears...
For some reason I'm not happy about it... am I making too much of it?

yes. theres no difference in the pairs at all. explain why you care.

id post some gifs as my response but im afraid theyd be removed :rofl:

Last edited:
I am looking to buy  highsnobiety ultra boost and OG ultra boost.

What's a good price to pay for highsnobiety ultra boost size 8? is $495 too high?

How about OG ultra boost? $280 a good price?

Thank you!

id post some gifs as my response but im afraid theyd be removed
roll.gif
Damn mod got everyone in here spooked.

Guess we can't have fun in here anymore. Strictly formal UB talk only.

EDIT: Formal Boost talk only.

Last edited:
I think the cat faces would look a lot better with all white laces or all black laces. The stock laces are the same pattern as the shoe just going against the grain which makes it look like too much.

I think the cat faces would look a lot better with all white laces or all black laces. The stock laces are the same pattern as the shoe just going against the grain which makes it look like too much.
This is why they should just let us MiAdidas UBs 1.0/2.0/3.0 patterns. They'll probably make more money anyways when they upcharge to $265 a pair. But at least we'll get a pair that is tailored to our liking.

such a shame 1 or 2 minor details totally kills the shoe for myself and others.

We want to spend our money Adidas.

I dont see much difference between the pattern and laces for the white noise and turtle dove 350s - not a big Yeezy fan so are those not that popular?

id post some gifs as my response but im afraid theyd be removed :rofl:

Post em player.
Just wasn't expecting to see that Asian lettering on the box. That's all. Initial feeling of not seeing what I expected when I opened the box. Felt like it wasn't what I ordered. Maybe they can specify where they're getting shoes from before they sell em.
I'm over it. It's just a box... Now as far as the goes. Shoe is fire. Love this CNY. Went .5 down. It's fine. Soles will come out tho.
I'll take pictures when this crappy *** weather breaks in chicago. Sun hasn't shone in like a week.

Back
Top Bottom