ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
finally had a boring day to take a cream pile pic haha
Hot damn! 
eek.gif

Ive only had one 1.0 and its the Creams. Im hearing they fit different from typical 1.0s. Do Creams fit bigger or smaller? Trying to figure out what size to get in other 1.0s. I went TTS in my Creams
Are your creams snug fitting at TTS? Do you have wide feet?

if yes to both then go up half a size in the non-wool variants 1.0s.

#TBT my pile of creams
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

few more more pairs didnt make this pic 

helped out some people as well
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Ive only had one 1.0 and its the Creams. Im hearing they fit different from typical 1.0s. Do Creams fit bigger or smaller? Trying to figure out what size to get in other 1.0s. I went TTS in my Creams
Same size...  Creams are a little looser but not enough to warrant a size down from other UB 1.0

Can someone PM me where you guys are getting the creams? I want a pair of creams / TW 1.0 :frown:.

:lol:  I said tempting...  Sorry if it came across wrong lol  

Haha yeah but the M.O of most of these dudes is sarcastic trolling so I thought you were being that way. No worries. Pretty sure we PMd about this already haha. Tempting is also the word I would use :lol:

Haha yeah but the M.O of most of these dudes is sarcastic trolling so I thought you were being that way. No worries. Pretty sure we PMd about this already haha. Tempting is also the word I would use
laugh.gif
roll.gif
   NOw that you mentioned it, I had to look back at my PMs. hehehe

Last edited:

Are your creams snug fitting at TTS? Do you have wide feet?
if yes to both then go up half a size in the non-wool variants 1.0s.

Snug but comfortable. I have semi wide feet

Just caught up with the white noise dropping today. man that cage is trash. I didn't the transculent cages at first but it just doesn't look right with this pair.

Back
Top Bottom