ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ADIDAS-ULTR...901214?hash=item1c7ab70d9e:g:1KYAAOSwA3dYgUf8

mean.gif

@DesD1  idk if were talking about him or me now 
laugh.gif
 so I will just leave it at that

@pg62  I haven't joined any new groups in a minute but they keep changing their name on me, last one was Boost Socal and Retail Tuesday(pending
mean.gif
)

Post em player.
Just wasn't expecting to see that Asian lettering on the box. That's all. Initial feeling of not seeing what I expected when I opened the box. Felt like it wasn't what I ordered. Maybe they can specify where they're getting shoes from before they sell em.
I'm over it. It's just a box... Now as far as the goes. Shoe is fire. Love this CNY. Went .5 down. It's fine. Soles will come out tho.
I'll take pictures when this crappy *** weather breaks in chicago. Sun hasn't shone in like a week.

So what was with the box that shoes came in? Pic?
You should see some newer nmd thread guys that are just gaga for the getting Japanese on the heel tag on the OGs. Who gives a schiese?

View media item 2305107

@DesD1  idk if were talking about him or me now 
laugh.gif
 so I will just leave it at that

@pg62  I haven't joined any new groups in a minute but they keep changing their name on me, last one was Boost Socal and Retail Tuesday(pending
mean.gif
)
Ah...  I dont think that boost life group is being monitored by admins anymore...  Ryan Tabata and the other admins started a different Boost Life group...  

I'm sure this has been asked and answered many times in here.  Any advice on how the Kith Ultraboost fits would be greatly appreciated.  Not sure if I should go TTS with other ultra boosts?

Last edited:

I'm sure this has been asked and answered many times in here.  Any advice on how the Kith Ultraboost fits would be greatly appreciated.  Not sure if I should go TTS with other ultra boosts?
TTS, same size as your UB

i have a wide foot so i went 1.0 sizing & it fits great, some people with small narrow feet did tts & it still worked cause the mids are a tad longer, as well as no cage

hope this helps

not gunna lie, i completely missed the cage when I first saw these. Im still gunna grab a pair though

Last edited:
White cage and heel cup is just basically making it like a poor mans SNS...  I like the translucent cage personally... 

Ive only had one 1.0 and its the Creams. Im hearing they fit different from typical 1.0s. Do Creams fit bigger or smaller? Trying to figure out what size to get in other 1.0s. I went TTS in my Creams

Back
Top Bottom