ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$200 at Matches
laugh.gif
those were the days 
laugh.gif

Not DS gentlemen. DS pairs are 1k+ from all I've seen. According to seller listing they were worn twice and the condition of the sole and the shoe overall seems to support that. Shoe actually still smells new. Searched high and low for these... Grails, definitely.
Oh man you sniffed them? I've only really bought two pairs unDS in my life and I disinfected them babies because I don't trust random people's feet. I remember my friend bought a pair of J's from ebay and the toeboxes were stuffed with underwear LMAO. He got his money back from ebay luckily.

I think Tank loves the tongue of the Y3s

I don't know why i vaguely remember him saying he was concerned about the tongue but once the shoe arrived, he loved them.

Might be wrong. I know i was worried about how the tongue would feel.

Oh man you sniffed them? I've only really bought two pairs unDS in my life and I disinfected them babies because I don't trust random people's feet. I remember my friend bought a pair of J's from ebay and the toeboxes were stuffed with underwear LMAO. He got his money back from ebay luckily.

Lmao yeah the couple times i bought used pear took out insole wiped down the inside with disinfectant sprayed it too...

Lmao yeah the couple times i bought used pear took out insole wiped down the inside with disinfectant sprayed it too...
Yeah I don't mess with dirty feet. People be wearing shoes without socks nowadays too. I remember in the flyknit racers thread this guy got a pair from the bay and took out the insoles with someone's dirty footprint on them.
What shoe?
I think cream EQT

Last edited:
 Wow Oreo's (white noise) UB's are only going for $235 on GOAT? That's not too bad at all. I'm gonna wait for ADC and the footsites before I pay resale of course but not too bad in case I strike out because I have wanted these since I first saw pics last year (even though they look a little different now.)

Good stuff 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom