ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

laugh.gif
Whoot there it is.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Yo drisk what's good with those parachute pants bruh :lol:   j/k

:rofl: I was waiting for someone to say something. They're a pair of supreme jordan sweatpants I bought when I was 30-40 pounds bigger. they're now a good size or 2 too big and are strictly worn around the house.

i didnt realize how bad it looked until after the picture. oh well :lol:

as for fit, i half size down on 3.0s

Last edited:
Just went all over the Bay Area to find my size 12... Definitely not an easy cop sizes are gone at almost all champs locations in the bay

roll.gif

Seeing all these faces doesnt mean I dont want the shoes...  I still want a pear for retail... 
Same here. By the way, sorry I pointed out this other face that can be seen on this pair everyone. Once seen, cannot be unseen.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Thanks for the heads up, I have wide feet so I'm assuming the looseness I've been reading about would favor someone with feet like me.

P.S. Gordy - Sorry about the boys loss on that last minute FG. I'm an Eagles fan so I felt a bit different about it than you probably did.
wink.gif
I have wide feet also and they fit great.

Honestly not too bummed about the Cowboys. I expected them to 9-7 at best and compete for a wild card spot. The future is looking bright with Dak and Zeke.

Flyknits and CBs seem like a bad idea, especially when they get wet. Wondering how the NMD Trails would hold up. 

Back
Top Bottom