ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So how do these white noise zebra Oreo cats look in person? Underwhelming? Dope? Average? Cop or na? I'll be heading to the mall in like an hour after I get off. I have a reward to use which will get them under retail but do I cop or just save for something in the next few weeks?

The launch side said that all my local footlockers would have the oreo ub's but after calling, none of them got the shipment.  Need the oreos!

So how do these white noise zebra Oreo cats look in person? Underwhelming? Dope? Average? Cop or na? I'll be heading to the mall in like an hour after I get off. I have a reward to use which will get them under retail but do I cop or just save for something in the next few weeks?
Look amazing in natural light.

LA people - Champs on Third St in Santa Monica has full size run (except size 9), Champs in Culver City has full size run also.  Got mine in SM.  LOVE them!

Has anyone here ever tried to buy on ADC with CC + adidas gift card balance and the order didn't get placed?? I'm asking because that happened to me and today the charges disappeared from my bank (I know this is always the case with ADC) but the gift card balance is still showing 0.00$ when I should have back what I tried to spend on the purchase that didn't get placed.. anyone??
Yes, I had a similar situation happen during the NMD tri-color release. I tried using a gift card (which had about $125 left on it) + my CC to purchase the black pair and the purchase wouldn't go through... typical Adidas BS. I had just successfully ordered the grey/white pair minutes before using the same gift card. Tried to checkout with the black pair and got the "for security reasons please re-enter your payment details" message. Then tried checking out again and my gift card was giving me an error of no available available funds or something along those lines. Had to call Adidas, it took multiple calls. The first call the cs rep said a manager would call me back in a few business days, never did. Called back and was pissed and they instantly fixed it.

Advice: call them and ask for a manager, explain your situation and you should be good. Good luck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom