ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of resellers, these just touched down. It ain't oreos/zebras/kittens/monkeys but still was able to cop these for below retail. Reseller L unless he stole/got these at a discount.

Just compared them to my triple white and there's not much difference at all other than the 3Ms glow. Ooops. Oh well I'll just wear one in the morning, one at night.
laugh.gif

People are crazy if they bite on White Noise from resellers for over retail right now
laugh.gif
. These will be able to be had at retail by most come the official drop. Looks like there's plenty to go around for this pair.

Last edited:

Speaking of resellers, these just touched down. It ain't oreos/zebras/kittens/monkeys but still was able to cop these for below retail. Reseller L unless he stole/got these at a discount.

Just compared them to my triple white and there's not much difference at all other than the 3Ms glow. Ooops. Oh well I'll just wear one in the morning, one at night.
laugh.gif
These were my favorite uncage colorway. I might try to pick up a pair if it's laying around somewhere for retail.

Last edited:

These were my favorite uncage colorway. I might try to pick up a pair if it's laying around somewhere for retail.
There's plenty on eBay but some folks are asking some unrealistic prices.

Just gotta be patient and find that dude who's trying to unload them quick.

I was able to get parleys for retail from a reseller months after they sold out.

People complain when 
nerd.gif
 is posted and they complain when spots are posted. Can't make everyone happy, honestly though it wasn't hard to foresee this drop today

Question...I bought a pair of the black UB 3.0 for my wife and her TTS was pretty loose. To be more specific, I bought her a 7.5 and a 7 would have been the better fit.

Are there any differences between the kids UB and the women's UB? If I'm trying to buy her a 7 in Women's, what would that translate to in kids?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Gum bottoms, tb, and the dark maroon/ burgundy pairs are the only 3.0s that I'm after. Hopefully they release soon.

Question...I bought a pair of the black UB 3.0 for my wife and her TTS was pretty loose. To be more specific, I bought her a 7.5 and a 7 would have been the better fit.

Are there any differences between the kids UB and the women's UB? If I'm trying to buy her a 7 in Women's, what would that translate to in kids?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
should be a 6 in kids

no problem.

i've seen debates go back and forth on M vs F versions being different. i cant tell.
i wear size 9 in mens (10 in W) own both versions and fit the same 

Ah cool, i'll give the 6 a shot and see if it works out for her. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom