ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if you watch any of he reviews on the cleats they say they can't even tell there is boost in it due to it being such a thin layer. Basically feels like a normal insole.

I was going to make the debbie downer comment and say they probably will make no difference compared to normal insoles, but I was deciding to be optimistic.

I'd assume the boost insole would have to be pretty thick to make a difference, but hopefully that will come in time.

Man seller is refunding me on tb ultra boost because he said he can't find the receipt and now 23peny is sold out of my size smh

Receipt doesn't really make a difference other than peace of mind. Even so If they're legit it doesn't matter honestly.

Receipt doesn't really make a difference other than peace of mind. Even so If they're legit it doesn't matter honestly.

Think about it when's the last time you ordered something online and don't even still have the order confirmation in your email. All of a sudden dude couldn't provide anything. Nah I'll keep hunting.

They make replicas WITH receipts, welcome to 2009 :lol:

Obviously which is why I said a thing of mine and not an end all be all legit check for everyone

****, I don't even blame you for being extra cautious with all the fakes out there. That's why I'm retail or bust. I hope they restock or even GR these joints. Makes little sense to keep these limited.

****, I don't even blame you for being extra cautious with all the fakes out there. That's why I'm retail or bust. I hope they restock or even GR these joints. Makes little sense to keep these limited.

I'm with you I'd love a GR. I could care less if their limited or not. I have triple black nmd and they just don't do justice compared to the UB

Think about it when's the last time you ordered something online and don't even still have the order confirmation in your email. All of a sudden dude couldn't provide anything. Nah I'll keep hunting.

I mean, I delete order confirmations once my stuff arrives, thats sort of "my thing" to keep my email box clear. Not to mention, ADC orders seem to no longer come with invoices.

Dont come in and complain about being refunded when its 100% your fault. You are normally still protected if they come in and end up being fake, so the receipt is pretty useless.

Last edited:
I mean, I delete order confirmations once my stuff arrives, thats sort of "my thing" to keep my email box clear. Not to mention, ADC orders seem to no longer come with invoices.

Dont come in and complain about being refunded when its 100% your fault. You are normally still protected if they come in and end up being fake, so the receipt is pretty useless.

How is it %100 my fault when listing stated with receipt, contacted seller to verify which he did, then all of a sudden has no proof of purchase. In a time where fakes are abundant if someone said they had something then all of a sudden after payment they don't anymore kudos to you for your trust in the market

How is it %100 my fault when listing stated with receipt, contacted seller to verify which he did, then all of a sudden has no proof of purchase. In a time where fakes are abundant if someone said they had something then all of a sudden after payment they don't anymore kudos to you for your trust in the market

i dont think TB fakes are in abundance and hard to spot. its 100% your fault because you are the one being anal about the receipt and cancelling the whole transaction over it. Dude is still willing to sell without it.

i dont think TB fakes are in abundance and hard to spot. its 100% your fault because you are the one being anal about the receipt and cancelling the whole transaction over it. Dude is still willing to sell without it.

Thanks for telling me how my money should be spent lol. I could care less about that sale I'm just mad I missed on two 23penny restocks sub $350

im just saying, keep the pointless complaining to yourself, it was on you.

Know context before you speak next time. I didn't request refund it was already sent before contacting me about anything . I copped for 330 shipped THREE DAYS AGO. I really believe after fees and shipping to the states from France the seller thought he wasn't making enough profit.

I'm surprised they haven't cranked out more fakes of these yet. I'd imagine it would be easier to mask the flaws since it's an all black shoe.

What are you guys talking about?! The insoles are only to add an extra layer to your boost to last longer. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom