ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
probbaly gonna let my trace cargos go... after seeing them for few days i got bored of the look... lets see if ican get rid of em locally else back to FTL lol

still cant believe i have not a single ub... i just dont see anything which i would like for myself damn lol

Last edited:
The more I see Oreo 3.0, the more attracted I am. Smh.

probbaly gonna let my trace cargos go... after seeing them for few days i got bored of the look... lets see if ican get rid of em locally else back to FTL lol

still cant believe i have not a single ub... i just dont see anything which i would like for myself damn lol

What size?

Can anyone with the kith response trails comment on how they hold up in heavy rain? Also whats the general sizing consensus on these? Thanks!

Not sure about rain, in terms of size I went TTS and I am very happy with that. Some people go .5 down some TTS. If you have wide feet I would suggest TTS, the same if you would like to wear thick warm socks with them.

Somebody posted a dope *** pic of some multicolor 2.0s on feet the other day. I can't find it anywhere. Can whoever posted it post it again?

Back
Top Bottom