ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Resell is definitely not going to be $400 lol
Man, I bet anything it will be or around there at least hahah

Wait til we start to get a release date and stock numbers 

Because it's a collab people will get desperate and BNTL when they start striking out 

Hell yeah! Somebody offered me these plus $100 for my DS olive 2.0. I'm taking it.
Definitely do it, you are winning that trade IMO. They are still one of my favorite cws.
smokin.gif

Man, I bet anything it will be or around there at least hahah

Wait til we start to get a release date and stock numbers 

Because it's a collab people will get desperate and BNTL when they start striking out 
The first collab which is a 1.0 knit and has an interesting knit variation is still hovering a little over 400, as opposed to this with the 3.0 knit that looks close to the wolf grey or white. I'd say these are going to go for $280ish 

Wow just checked GOAT prices and didn't even realize how high the MC 2.0 were going for now- looks like most sizes are in the $400 range. I guess pairs are drying up so lucky find @StCardinals05.
I wouldn't judge strictly by GOAT, you can still find most sizes on ebay for 250-300 easily. 

Got my pure boosts today. These are definitely going to be my shoes for working out. The knit isn't too stretchy so your foot feels secure, but there is still enough stretch for the perfect fit. The fit is definitely TTS (narrow footers may  be able to get away with half a size down, but don't quote me on this). My toe has a little less than a finger of room, much like UBs. The tongue makes it a perfect fit since you can adjust width of the shoe from midfoot and back. This is great for wide footers. The boost is not as squishy as UBs but definitely more comfy than NMDs and a little more than nike lunarlon. This was something I was looking for because I couldn't get used to the mushiness of UBs for running. Not sure how much the rubber webbing will hold up since it's not continental, but it feels pretty much the same. I pretty much looked past the whole feezy colorway, and think they're pretty dope. Those bashing on it are buggin lol. Only thing that I'm iffy about with the design of the shoe is the heel cups. They look a little weird and I have no idea what the purpose of it is. If someone is willing to remove them and there's nothing under there but knit, I would gladly take them off too. Overall, the shoe was worth it to me. Had to retire my flyknit lunar 1s since they have 0 traction from all the miles it's been through.

Reactions: gir
quick sizing question.. i go 8.5 on 2.0 and 1.0. Should i go size down to 8 on 3.0? appreciate it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom