ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
might lean towards white too. loud laces with the already loud knit might be too much

quick sizing question.. i go 8.5 on 2.0 and 1.0. Should i go size down to 8 on 3.0? appreciate it.
Originally I thought half sizing down was the way to go (I have narrow feet). But after wearing them and seeing how TTS looked, I would recommend TTS no matter what. The length is still the same, it's just the toebox has more room. 

So I never tried on any 1.0s... should I go with the same size I go for 2.0s? 

And how do the Highsnobiety UBs fit? same as 1.0s/2.0s?

Just scooped these kith locally from a fb group
Literally worn once, appreciated the truth cause thy could've pass as deadstock. Bottoms barely got any dirt or mark on em.

For 360 I couldn't pass up. Didn't mind it was worn once since I'm going to wear them anyway. Jesus these are a B to throw them on. Hopefully it gets looser by the sock area

And the nakeds for 280

View media item 2307137View media item 2307139View media item 2307142

Lol you out of your mind if you think resell isn't going to be $400-500 at LEAST.

These are clean and better than 1.0 RCs

classic case of we all have different tastes.

Those are horrendous to me. I'd wear a CB 2.0 before i even think about wearing those.

But its great you like them. Hopefully it will be an easy cop for you

people are always asking about adidas sweatpants. my reigning champ collab from the made in Canada collection just came in. These are by far the second best Adidas pair ive ever had. They're so much better than the other collab pair in both fit and the material. Looks like Large is gone in the black pair.

They're basically reigning champs heavyweight pants with the 3 stripes going down the side.

http://m.adidas.com/us/adidas-athletics-x-reigning-champ-track-pants/CI0219.html

http://m.adidas.com/us/adidas-athletics-x-reigning-champ-track-pants/CI0218.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom