ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what about the MGs tho
nerd.gif
I was debating since the price was too good but i might just move on after that HS cop.

I found a 20% off any item on fnl if you have a wc reward.
Here you go NT fam. Place any item that qualifies for the 20% off promo in your basket. Than go to your bag and add the save20now code proceed to check out do not use paypal to check out. I than entered my $20 off rewards code and pressed enter which applied it but also indicated there was an error because cc info wasn't entered yet. I than clicked on the fnl logo to take me back to the fnl homepage. Clicked on my bag and than I opened a new tab of fnl and added shoes to the bag. In that new tab where you added the shoes go to your bag, you should have two items in your bag at this point, just remove the 20% item and than for some odd reason it will than take the money off of the shoes

A guy I know says he has a UB connection that would sell Wood Woods for $500 a pair with the contingency of buying 10 or more. Is that a good deal? I see they're really not going for anything less than 800 on GOAT.

A guy I know says he has a UB connection that would sell Wood Woods for $500 a pair with the contingency of buying 10 or more. Is that a good deal? I see they're really not going for anything less than 800 on GOAT.
You most likely won't find a pair lower than that honestly. 

You rather save a little and get the HS, no point on getting all the GRs in resell. Just my 2 cents 
No desire to own HS, lazy collab and that shade of grey does nothing for me. I'm not attracted solely to hype. Wool Grey's >>> half of the UB collab's out there. (My 2 cents).

That sounds like high quality reps if you ask me.
Yeah, anybody that actually got that many pairs of them (a select few) would've already sold them for more (there's people paying 750 for those) so I don't buy it. Not saying there isn't a chance but no way I would do that deal without a lot of pics and info.

Those are just WWs with the logos replaced though. The laces are a nice touch.
I love that cw but thats definitely a ripoff of WW.

Boring, uncreative , lame : double no. 

They seriously just swapped the laces and stuck a Palace sticker on the tongue 

Not much of a concept 
laugh.gif

Ya'll acting like you aint gonna try to cop if those were actually real and they dropped... 
laugh.gif

Are these legit CNYs on Taobao? My Wife is Chinese and should be able to navigate the site

Saw some other retailers listing the shoes, but this is from Adidas Corp direct:

https://adidas.m.tmall.com/shop/sho...ultra+boost&_input_charset=utf-8&sort=default

Don't see anything else good listed. They have those new uncaged black multis. Still don't care for the 3.0 cny. Might get a connect to bring me a pair to check out.

Fyi:
The link I posted was direct from Company.
Some retailers actually have their stores on there.

Finally got these in after our swedish post company messed up for 3 days. For some reason my left shoe was much easier to put on than the right one haha. Love them so much and straight to feet to try and stretch the ankle collar a little! Very happy I decided to trade my extra belugas for them.

View media item 2310366

Finally got these in after our swedish post company messed up for 3 days. For some reason my left shoe was much easier to put on than the right one haha. Love them so much and straight to feet to try and stretch the ankle collar a little! Very happy I decided to trade my extra belugas for them.
Congrats! I would have done that trade with no hesitation. Love my Kith's.

Back
Top Bottom