ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
unless its someone I trust on here (and theres only a handful), I would never gift.

Last edited:
I hear ya...  He's been known as a legit seller tho from different groups as well...  

Main reason why i got rid of the Lorenzo's was because TTS was too big. I put a regular insole in my black pair and it fit great. I used that pair to determine if the fit worked. Little did i know i would come to love that black pair more. It probably gets the most wear out of all of my kicks outside of work shoes. Came to realize overtime that every timei reached for the Lorenzo's, i'd grab the black pair and pick those up instead.

I don't think anyone copped Boosts 9+ months ago thinking any of this would become what it has become.

The amount of shoes i have factors into my decision. I'd like to get down to less than 10 pairs of UB's but its impossible.
Let me help you out by taking those olive off your hands
smokin.gif

I had some extra money and was set on buying a pair of uncaged for the low. Cracked my Iphone screen today so there goes that plan....

These might be the cleanest core blacks I've seen in a very long time.

Leather cage, new take on the heel cup, and what look to be waxed laces?

TAKE MY MONEY

The leather caged core blacks are nice. I don't think I'll cop seeing as I have beat 1.0's and fairly new 3.0's.

For another installment of the leather cage row, I'm feeling that the new RC UB 3.0 is actually not all that bad.

Yes, I agree with the majority of people that this is pretty lazy but it's clean, simple and very much a wearable CW.

It'll likely get the same hype that the HS joints did/do

wax laces are too thin in my opinion and on any shoe larger than a 9, they look weaksauce.

at least I'll be able to swap them out with some reg black laces; don't have a bunch of green laces to do the same for the 3.0 trace cargs

Back
Top Bottom