ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I want to cop but then i don't. How many black shoes do i really need?  
laugh.gif
Exactly. I have OG purps also. I'd rather double up on a pair of white 1.0's since mine are beat.

I feel like reputable resellers would want you to paypal for goods/services not gifted... just seems less shady and more protection for both sides vs gift. IMO

And as a seller I would only wanna deal with buyers who are prepared to pay the paypal fees, no BS

Last edited:

I feel like reputable resellers would want you to paypal for goods/services not gifted... just seems less shady and more protection for both sides vs gift. IMO

And as a seller I would only wanna deal with buyers who are prepared to pay the paypal fees, no BS
If you make over 10k a year with PayPal you start getting taxed, looks like that's what he's avoiding. He sells bulk of CB/TW 1.0 all the time. 

Most reputable resellers want to avoid going over the 20k threshold or avoid receiving more than 200 payments. No need to report to the IRS that way..

Back
Top Bottom