ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only part that trips me out is that I got an automatically generated email saying my order return has been initiated. I guess I will try to give them a call when they open later today

When they open later today? Haha our time (swedish time where myself and Caliroots is based) is almost 9pm so they are closed.

Last edited:
I like the KITH trail response but I'm okay that I saved $ and copped a different colorway that I won't feel bad beating up. I couldn't pass at $45. There's actually some dope colorways of this shoe.

View media item 2310526
The KITH actually uses the same colors as this women's pair.

View media item 2310530

For that price definitely a good purchase. I actually bought the green/tan ones before buying kiths just to figure out what size to get in the Kiths. Have to point out tho that the GR ones I got didn't have the neoprene liner throughout the entire foot that the Kith ones have and that was the deal breaker for me.

Damn, just saw Adidas Santa Monica restocked OG NMDs...   Its not like I close by... 
roll.gif

About to sell my DS Concord 11s. I'll get the same amount of money for the cost of Kith UBs and just buy them off stockx or something. Jordan 11s retro every year anyways. Might as well cash out before they come out again and get the Kiths while they're still reasonably priced.

About to sell my DS Concord 11s. I'll get the same amount of money for the cost of Kith UBs and just buy them off stockx or something. Jordan 11s retro every year anyways. Might as well cash out before they come out again and get the Kiths while they're still reasonably priced.
Good decision...  Sold Gammas and LB to help with Kith...  Only had to put $100 out 

Good decision...  Sold Gammas and LB to help with Kith...  Only had to put $100 out 
I'm too ***** to wear them anyways. That white mesh on 11s are mad hard to clean. I already beat up my concord lows. Plus I'm starting to hate soles that turn piss yellow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom