ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Why does it say Women for those response trails?!  Are they really women?
I think maybe it's leftover stock and they're in small sizes so they decided to release them for women. I don't think these came out for women? I might be wrong.

Yeah I def plan on copping, although I'm not looking forward to finding out what retail is.
Same fear on this side, will they hit the sales ? 
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I think maybe it's leftover stock and they're in small sizes so they decided to release them for women. I don't think these came out for women? I might be wrong.
probably, cause im pretty sure there's no women's pairs of these. could be wrong though but i just never seen women's pairs before

Oh man, we're gonna drop serious money on that 
Yeah I think just the fact that it's such a unique looking shoe and will probably be fairly limited, plus all that boost, they're gonna go quick.

I bet they're ridiculously comfy.

Yeah I think just the fact that it's such a unique looking shoe and will probably be fairly limited, plus all that boost, they're gonna go quick.

I bet they're ridiculously comfy.
I doubt their "rockableness" but damn sure they're amazing 

So expensive, limited and hard to get : Impossible D: 

anyone get their Trace Cargos from Caliroots? Got a label /tracking on the 17th but no movement. Just got an email this morning after sending them a few follow up emails that my return has been initiated. I notice a counter on top of the page 'Next Shipment to US'... I'm wondering if my order was cancelled, or they wait to ship out once a week? 

anyone get their Trace Cargos from Caliroots? Got a label /tracking on the 17th but no movement. Just got an email this morning after sending them a few follow up emails that my return has been initiated. I notice a counter on top of the page 'Next Shipment to US'... I'm wondering if my order was cancelled, or they wait to ship out once a week? 

caliroots? maybe feb 17 if you are lucky

I like the KITH trail response but I'm okay that I saved $ and copped a different colorway that I won't feel bad beating up. I couldn't pass at $45. There's actually some dope colorways of this shoe.

The KITH actually uses the same colors as this women's pair.
Picking up my pair of Black Trail boosts today from the outlet! Awesome deal.

Back
Top Bottom