ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Off topic:  Hypebeast will sell all of their organs and their body... 
roll.gif

Waiting on Supreme x UB collab (doubt it will happen)

Not my style and wouldn't pay full retail. PDS are like Y3 that eventually get discounted. Can find them on European Adidas sites, US direct and some other Euro retailers.

There is one Euro web retailer that will heavily discount PDS after season. Was able to pick up the last UB style and PDS Tuned Mid boots at 50-60% off, but have to use forward service. They get no likes in Boost thread, but I'll be using them as beaters. Not paying resell on any of these regular general releases.

What other shoes do you guys typically like besides ultra boosts? I need to diversify lol 

There are other shoes than BOOST?! View media item 2310502

No but seriously, 98% boost. Have a pair of Lunarforce Duckboots for true winter/sh** weather beaters and have a pair of the new black/gum SF AF1 coming in tomorrow. Hopefully they will look and feel good.

Most reputable resellers want to avoid going over the 20k threshold or avoid receiving more than 200 payments. No need to report to the IRS that way..
Gotcha, didn't think about resellers' overall income streams through Paypal. Only thinking about individual transactions but those can add up

Why does it say Women for those response trails?!  Are they really women?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom