ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

you can post more than 1 pic in a post and use the spoiler function. But they look good aside from the inverse weave
Sorry about that guys, posted from mobile. I did not even notice the inverse weave till you guys mentioned it. I think I actually like it, gives it a weird flawed vibe.  

Trying to get the Kith Trail Boost in the $170-$180 range. Putting in offers everywhere 
nerd.gif

Should I pay resell for reigning champs now? 370 is pretty steep and I'm not rich at all but I like them.

Don't want to be your financial advisor but that statement looks like a decision that should done on your end and not the internet's end.

If paying $370 is going to put you in debt then I would advise against it. If you have extra spending money and you really want them you should probably buy them. I agree with @balmainish
about the price increasing as time goes by..

Don't buy stuff you can't afford, chasing hype after retail release. The regulars gave you good advise. Always other shoes/clothes. Cash money is still king.

wow prices on those eqt's with boost are around the 400 mark on goat. are people really trying to buy those at that price? 

I mean the EQT's were a hard sell at retail for me, can't really imagine someone paying 4 bills for them though. Resellers out of their mind right now.

Back
Top Bottom