ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3.0 Oreos look great in pics but in person not so much. But it could also be that the pair I saw in Champs last week was a size 13 lol. Anyway, what's the official release date on these? I remember back in the day when there was no internet and release dates for the public... not sure if I like what Adidas is doing with these random drops lol

So Nmd PK gums and 2 yeezys next month... Think my only chances are the gums [emoji]128514[/emoji]

3.0 Oreos look great in pics but in person not so much. But it could also be that the pair I saw in Champs last week was a size 13 lol. Anyway, what's the official release date on these? I remember back in the day when there was no internet and release dates for the public... not sure if I like what Adidas is doing with these random drops lol
February 1

LMAO. That post was from last year August. What made you brought it up? 
Was actually thinking the same...  
laugh.gif

what do you guys see the kiths sitting at in 5-6 months?
Depending on who is holding them hostage. Seeing as the are sporadically being sold at $550, if buyers wait out long enough for sellers to grow impatient I see the price going down slightly to the 400s.

However, tax season is coming along so folks might splurge on these.

Didn't realize Wool 1.0s were fetching so much..might have to unload my extra DS pair to fund some upcoming releases.. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom