ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif

Didn't realize Wool 1.0s were fetching so much..might have to unload my extra DS pair to fund some upcoming releases..
tongue.gif
I think the same all the time with my second pair of 3Ms but everytime i see them i just put them back in the closet. 
laugh.gif

Lol of course. I oop'd a pear of Mystery Greys to someone here for retail plus ship. Sat locally for a bit and didn't even grab myself a pair.

Read around page 400. UB hype was not that strong except for the OG whites. Read page 356 and you'll see @SortaNew2Retro
 passing on 3Ms. 
roll.gif

Lol, I wonder if anyone passed on the wools before they were hyped.
Alot of people passed on some certain 1.0s. I passed on the wools myself because I had silvers already. My bro has 3 pears of MG and he ooped me 1 pear and he returned the other one. He couldve flipped it now.

Originally Posted by tygreen98  

Lol, I wonder if anyone passed on the wools before they were hyped.
I did. I was in line for a Yeezy raffle and afterwards went out to try on some Ultra Boosts because I heard how comfortable they were. Felt very weird the first try, but that's because I've never had a shoe felt so comfortable before. I was so close to buying it. But I thought, "Man, what if I hit on this Yeezy raffle? That's gonna be $400+ dent to my wallet in just a couple days." I ended up hitting on the Yeezys 
nthat.gif
 but looking back I should've just BNTL for the Wool Greys cause they are very good looking shoes. 

Oh yeah, the OG White and Wool Greys were just sitting there with sizes for people to try on. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I did. I was in line for a Yeezy raffle and afterwards went out to try on some Ultra Boosts because I heard how comfortable they were. Felt very weird the first try, but that's because I've never had a shoe felt so comfortable before. I was so close to buying it. But I thought, "Man, what if I hit on this Yeezy raffle? That's gonna be $400+ dent to my wallet in just a couple days." I ended up hitting on the Yeezys 
nthat.gif
 but looking back I should've just BNTL for the Wool Greys cause they are very good looking shoes. 
Wow. That's the first story I heard from you that you were not late for a release.
laugh.gif
 I can still remember you keep on missing OG whites drop.

Wow. That's the first story I heard from you that you were not late for a release.
laugh.gif
 I can still remember you keep on missing OG whites drop.
Yeah, that Adidas restock was a godsend. Right place right time. Woke up, copped, and went to work. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom