ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

For the 93/16 you should go a full size down recommended so I'd say a half size down from mesh NMDs

Question: I just bought the 93/16 boost in the green color way. I don't own a pair of UB, and I have no idea how the 93/16 will fit, does anyone know how they compare to mesh NMD in terms of size? Thanks.
I own 2 pairs of 93/16s and there is no way you should go down a full size in them.  I would recommend going with the same size as mesh nmd or ultraboost.  I think you must be thinking of a different shoe.

Same as goat... depending on how you look at it, fake education does legit check for them

I wouldnt really trust fake education. He's been called out many times already. Doing wrong legit checks plus doing subtle promotions of the rep manufacturers.

I own 2 pairs of 93/16s and there is no way you should go down a full size in them.  I would recommend going with the same size as mesh nmd or ultraboost.  I think you must be thinking of a different shoe.
+1

Thanks so much, I went a half size up :frown:
You did the right thing. I have a pair of the 93/16s and I went with my UB size (half up). It's perfect.

Question: I just bought the 93/16 boost in the green color way. I don't own a pair of UB, and I have no idea how the 93/16 will fit, does anyone know how they compare to mesh NMD in terms of size? Thanks.

The olive greens? I picked them up off END last year for retail and they went on sale 2 weeks later smh. TTS or .5 down, I went .5 down and I like to rock my kicks with laces loose. Can't do that on these even going down .5 the support just isn't there. All that PK and leather paneling and no real structure.

93/16 I went .5sz down from UB size so TTS for 93/16.

NMD mesh is the same size as UB which is .5sz up from TTS.

The link from oneness i posted was the same model on sale and had no idea you guys were talking about those. 
laugh.gif

Order from dickssportinggoods just got cancelled..

Hoping to get a pair of 3.0 in black, any chance anyone knows a store to purchase online?

Size in U.S 8. Thanks in advance..

Last edited:
Local website here in New Zealand just opened up a raffle for orders from last year that were cancelled due to bots or they never got collected by winners. Bunch of Yeezy 350/750 , Kith Mids, NMD masterminds, Pharells etc. Love when companies do stuff like this, more companies need to follow suit
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom