ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im looking through my old PMs and i remember offering to proxy creams from my local store. MOST people told me charging 240 shipped is too much. 

Yeah, that Adidas restock was a godsend. Right place right time. Woke up, copped, and went to work. 
nthat.gif
Congrats on that release buddy!!

Im looking through my old PMs and i remember offering to proxy creams from my local store. MOST people told me charging 240 shipped is too much. 
Couldve tripled up with the creams restock. Those memories. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Bruh, you can't find DS wools sub $400. This guy is a bozo asking $500 for some yellowed torn wools though smh.
There's a few under 400 on stockx but yea, they are slowly going up to 5. 

I wouldn't pay more than retail for these. Someone wrote on the Torsion bar and it doesn't come with the original box either.

I had about 6 pairs of creams. 1 pair I wear weekly and two I just store in the closet. The rest all went for retail oops.

Oh anyone that pm'ed me about the eqt boosts. 3/3 pairs shipped for me. If you guys grabbed them they should be shipped out soon if not already.

So close to copping creams many times for $220 or something on here. Have to laugh.

Lmao do we even know how long boost will last? What if they crumble or something in another couple of years like Jordans did after about 8-10 years of storage.

February 2012 the energy boost runner was unveiled. Going on 5 years.. but for a runner you would wear and wear them out anyway. It'll yellow over time but I doubt break down.

Lmao do we even know how long boost will last? What if they crumble or something in another couple of years like Jordans did after about 8-10 years of storage.
Jordans crumbled BECAUSE people didn't wear their pairs. The people who did are having their pairs hold up fine

I've been wearing the trace cargos for more than a week straight. Worn my 1.0 CB these few days and realise how quickly I fell in love with the 3.0 comfort.
IMO, that soft and stretchy 3.0 PK> 1.0 PK

Them 1.0 knit pattern though. Goat.

Last edited:
Just got home with these guys and damn. When I first put them on I almost thought they were more comfortable than my UBs. For $45 I'd definitely rather get these than the Kiths. Awesome shoe, glad I picked them up. Went TTS because half size down felt pretty tight width wise. I have a little toe room but it's not a big deal. Gonna rock these all winter!

I've been wearing the trace cargos for more than a week straight. Worn my 1.0 CB these few days and realise how quickly I fell in love with the 3.0 comfort.

I can agree with you regarding this. The knit of 3.0 gives the extra comfort just like RCs.

Comfort 3.0>1.0

Aesthetics 1.0>3.0

But still 1.0 is GOAT

u right u righ

View media item 2311068
Randomly bowsing instagram this afternoon while on the bowl and come across a reseller letting these go for $225 in NYC, college kid who needed to pay for books. Couldn't pass them up at that price.

Last edited:
@cpf262
 how those blacked out KVAs holding up? I just found my pair that i totally forgot about. 

They have held up really well. Really nothing noticable has changed. Worn them about 15 times but havent for a while now. Kinda forgpt about em too :lol:. Im gonna bust them put tom to see how they hold up after being on ice for a decent ampunt of time. When you gonna dp yours? How much were they again? Such a steal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom