ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Really though... what are those shoe trees actually doing? 
laugh.gif
Edited: He grab that photo from FB. discussion regarding fake kiths.
Were those Kiths pictured fake?

They have held up really well. Really nothing noticable has changed. Worn them about 15 times but havent for a while now. Kinda forgpt about em too
laugh.gif
. Im gonna bust them put tom to see how they hold up after being on ice for a decent ampunt of time. When you gonna dp yours? How much were they again? Such a steal
When i sold the other two pairs i had (which i didn't think would happen) i thought twice about keeping them. 

If this pair sits i might as well just keep them and dye them. I think it was around $75 shipped.
roll.gif

Last edited:

Just got home with these guys and damn. When I first put them on I almost thought they were more comfortable than my UBs. For $45 I'd definitely rather get these than the Kiths. Awesome shoe, glad I picked them up. Went TTS because half size down felt pretty tight width wise. I have a little toe room but it's not a big deal. Gonna rock these all winter!
Where did you cop for $45? 

Only place to get silver medals on resell now? If anyone has size 11 and lookin to get rid of, lemme know!! Got OG NMD for trade, lol

I don't necessarily know if its popular, but I use it. Its a great user-friendly website, and their shoes are always legit given the middle man who inspects the shoes. The prices are reasonable, and can definitely find steals.

Question: I just bought the 93/16 boost in the green color way. I don't own a pair of UB, and I have no idea how the 93/16 will fit, does anyone know how they compare to mesh NMD in terms of size? Thanks.

I've been wearing the trace cargos for more than a week straight. Worn my 1.0 CB these few days and realise how quickly I fell in love with the 3.0 comfort.

IMO, that soft and stretchy 3.0 PK> 1.0 PK

Them 1.0 knit pattern though. Goat.

I can agree with you regarding this. The knit of 3.0 gives the extra comfort just like RCs.

Comfort 3.0>1.0
Aesthetics 1.0>3.0

But still 1.0 is GOAT

I haven't tried 3.0 yet but how much more comfortable than the 1.0 can you get? :lol:

Question: I just bought the 93/16 boost in the green color way. I don't own a pair of UB, and I have no idea how the 93/16 will fit, does anyone know how they compare to mesh NMD in terms of size? Thanks.
For the 93/16 you should go a full size down recommended so I'd say a half size down from mesh NMDs

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer Haha there's only one way to find out !

basically, it's the much softer and stretchier knit that makes the difference. The movement of our foot is def less restrictive.
But again, it's pretty subjective as I've seen some on here prefer the snug fit of 1.0s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom