ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was able to get a 9.5 of the cream colored one on Packer.  Do you think these will be as sought after as the Kolors or the J&Ds?  I personally like the J&Ds better.

torn on those TBH.. i always like the MC family of racers and trainers, but on the other hand like and want UBs to be different... 50/50 for me

I was able to get a 9.5 of the cream colored one on Packer.  Do you think these will be as sought after as the Kolors or the J&Ds?  I personally like the J&Ds better.
More sought after than the Kolors for sure, possibly less sought after than the J&Ds but hard to say. They have definitely been getting higher resale prices than the J&Ds ever did (saw pairs going on Grailed for around $600+). But I also think they'll produce a lot more of these than the J&Ds. The J&D came out fairly early in the UB timeline so while they were definitely hyped up, adidas probably wasn't as confident about production numbers as I'm sure they are now. Also the J&Ds were a collab as opposed to these which are just adidas being dope all on their own. I'd say the hype on these will be more comparable to the all white UBs. Likely a continuing series of small stock allocations that sell out instantly.

so mad i missed that cream release. need a size 9 at retail asap
time to set alerts on for solelinks

Does anyone know how to set a page monitor to a page that doesn't exist/isn't live yet?

Last edited:

More sought after than the Kolors for sure, possibly less sought after than the J&Ds but hard to say. They have definitely been getting higher resale prices than the J&Ds ever did (saw pairs going on Grailed for around $600+). But I also think they'll produce a lot more of these than the J&Ds. The J&D came out fairly early in the UB timeline so while they were definitely hyped up, adidas probably wasn't as confident about production numbers as I'm sure they are now. Also the J&Ds were a collab as opposed to these which are just adidas being dope all on their own. I'd say the hype on these will be more comparable to the all white UBs. Likely a continuing series of small stock allocations that sell out instantly.

All good points but the "limited edition" tag might make these a bit more wanted.  Itll be interesting to see.  Personally, I like the J&Ds > Off Whites > Kolors.

Was too late on the packer release, but it's good to see these starting to hit a site already. I think it's a little too early to start paying any resale or getting upset about not copping yet, it is only one site thats released so far. Will be on the look out for these though from now until the unofficial date we've been hearing of January.

Side note, besides the one person that got a hookup from someone in Asia, have the maroon/burgundy cw hit the market yet in the UK? I haven't really heard much on them releasing yet.

Creams on ebay going for $399 - $489.

Some foolish reseller just made up a price and the the other resellers just followed suit.

I never thought in a million years that an UB would be listed for that amount.

I seriously doubt they will sell for that amount, but it leaves me dumb founded.

What is so special about a pair of cream colored UB?

If these were a collaboration like the J&D with premium material I would understand.

If these were not being released in the US like the olives I would understand.

If Kanye wore them I could almost understand.

Is the cream colorway that special? 

All good points but the "limited edition" tag might make these a bit more wanted.  Itll be interesting to see.  Personally, I like the J&Ds > Off Whites > Kolors.
For sure but keep in mind the Silver LTD are also supposedly "limited edition" and they've done a lot more of those than expected, still have em available on FTL. Not saying these will be the same as the Silver LTDs since the silvers were sold at plenty of non Consortium retailers, whereas these Talc/Chalk/Granites will be available at consortium retailers only, but I don't think they'll be as hard to find as the J&Ds. Slightly easier to cop than the J&Ds, slightly harder to cop than the all whites.

Definitely going to be interesting to watch, possibly even painful if I end up striking out, haha.

Creams on ebay going for $399 - $489.

Some foolish reseller just made up a price and the the other resellers just followed suit.

I never thought in a million years that an UB would be listed for that amount.

I seriously doubt they will sell for that amount, but it leaves me dumb founded.

What is so special about a pair of cream colored UB?

If these were a collaboration like the J&D with premium material I would understand.

If these were not being released in the US like the olives I would understand.

If Kanye wore them I could almost understand.

Is the cream colorway that special? 
I think it's because they initially started out supposedly as F&F which sent people in a tizzy when they started popping up on Grailed & several pairs sold for $600+.

That hype is still alive with them because people still have that F&F label in the back of their minds and likely anticipate this being more limited than the whites which seem to still be restocking constantly. Also it's likely there are still people out there who think they're F&F only.

Definitely agree that these resale prices are ridiculous. Been saying it for a while, people who pay that much are gonna feel real silly when they finally have a chance to cop at retail.

Whenever I see these

I think of these

I want the grey orange pair now
roll.gif

Ugh, busy day at work and I miss the creamy goodness. I hope adidas stocks it on their website.

Back
Top Bottom