ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man...the hype on UBs right now is off the charts. sucks. resellers in on the action of course. and the price on those creams are ridiculous. pls dont buy those at those prices. wait it out...

I don't think thats hurt the prices though, like it would with other shoes.

Out of the 10-12 pairs I have, I think I only paid retail for 2 pairs.

UB's constantly go on discount. I think the whites have been the only pair I haven't seen discounted.

Question, there's no master list of upcoming 2016 releases are there? Trying to see what colorways they are dropping. 

Not a bad price for the Silver LTDs. Too bad I can't convince myself to own both the grey wool and these.

What are your thoughts on the grey wool? Do you wear them a lot? 

Not sure how to respond, but it's a personal preference deal. The wool definitely does not breathe as well as my white and black pairs, but it's not something that makes me not wear them. I prefer the look of the grey wool over silver LTD, but that's a personal preference.

Not sure how to respond, but it's a personal preference deal. The wool definitely does not breathe as well as my white and black pairs, but it's not something that makes me not wear them. I prefer the look of the grey wool over silver LTD, but that's a personal preference.
I got you. What about the durability of the wool. Does it look like they snag easily, gets uberly fussy to the point where it becomes "out of shape"?

Back
Top Bottom