ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still not feeling the SNS collab....

But will be in for the Highsnobiety & the first cageless hypebeast UB for sure. I have a feeling resellers are going to spoil these releases. UB's are definitely more hyped than when the J&D's released.

Case in point......

Was watching a pair of Off White/Talcs on eBay. They sold for $499us/$640aud.......Crazy.

Last edited:
Case in point......

Was watching a pair of Off White/Talcs on eBay. They sold for $499us/$640aud.......Crazy.
Yeah, and the upcoming collabs are probably gonna be even worse because the retail on those will be similar to the J&Ds (around $250 depending on the retailer).

I recently got the Victor Cruz's and when I wear them I feel like I'm abusing my feet.

This is how I feel since getting a Pair of UBs. I wore a pair of beater AJ IIIs to go to the mailbox after wearing my Ultras all day for the first time and my feet literally hurt. I picked up a pair on discount and were just going to be a beater/gym shoe. I threw away the box and sat them in my closet floor. After experiencing the shoe, when I go into my closet and look at all the boxes of shoes I seem to just go back to the Boost. I've been trimming down my collection because of it.

Generally when a seller has that many reviews with 99.7% positive feedback it's a good sign.

Definitely a good price even though I don't like that colorway.

And hey, if they end up being fake, eBay will have your back and you'll get your money back within a month or so.
Yeah, the feedback has me optimistic, however, I have never seen boosts that low... although I am new to boosts and this would be my first pair. Is this just not a popular colorway and that's why the price is low? I think I'll pull the trigger and deal with whatever happens. 

Thanks @tankdayglo  !

Repped!

Generally when a seller has that many reviews with 99.7% positive feedback it's a good sign.

Definitely a good price even though I don't like that colorway.

And hey, if they end up being fake, eBay will have your back and you'll get your money back within a month or so.
Yeah, the feedback has me optimistic, however, I have never seen boosts that low... although I am new to boosts and this would be my first pair. Is this just not a popular colorway and that's why the price is low? I think I'll pull the trigger and deal with whatever happens. 

Thanks @tankdayglo  !

Repped!
No doubt. You should be good. Every once in a while a less popular colorway will drop down around that price.

Thanks @tankdayglo
 !

Repped!

100% legit.

Last edited:
This is exactly how I feel about UBs. My friends who have jumped on the wagon are also ruined. 

Seems like I picked a ****** 24 hours to not check on this thread BTW 
roll.gif

This is exactly how I feel about UBs. My friends who have jumped on the wagon are also ruined. 

Seems like I picked a ****** 24 hours to not check on this thread BTW 
roll.gif
YUP - Been NIKE my whole life - now I won't wear anything but boosts right now.  So clean and the comfort is unmatched.  You guys have helped me scoop a few pairs so thanks for that - now help me kill this addiction :smile:

As expected...

FNL cancelled my order on white UBs from the restock...

Never ordering from them again ...

#Useless

Yea I've had my grey wool boosts for a little over a month now. Think I'll share why I love these shoes so much.

I was never a big sneaker person, sure I have roshes or a few jordans but I wasn't the type to look at shoes someone is wearing and know it by name. Although I'd been working at the same place as a cashier for a while and had worn the same red levi shoes to work everyday, these shoes had seen some days they we're ripped in the back(had to always hide this with my pants cuffs) and discolored. Also I was a cashier and I've learned that at target the mats cashiers stand on are usually like 20 years old so they are worse to stand on than the tile floors in the store, like seriously everyday I'd go home my feet and back would be in such pain I was a 20 year old guy with an old man back
sick.gif

So in the summer I started researching to see what shoes would be the best I needed something that provided comfort even while standing still in one place for 8 hours. Yet I also wanted something that was aesthetically pleasing so I tried looking at the nike  brand and reading reviews from huaraches, pegasus, racers,etc... until I came up on a thread in niketalk where someone had mentioned the ultraboosts. I went online looking to find out about them and did enjoy the way they looked and was going to buy them in September until i saw the price tag and held off. I wanted to make sure I was getting what I wanted if I'm spending $200 I was even going to grab some pureboost chills or 2.0s instead for a while but honestly most Adidas shoes aren't very good looking to me.

started lurking this thread and saw how everyone was loving how comfortable the shoes were though so on my 2nd year anniversary at target I decided I'd splurge and reward myself and decided to buy the ultraboosts. Although I didn't realize how hard it would be to find the ultras in the cw i wanted took me till the beginning of October to find some in a fleet feet near me and tried them on, fell in love and bought them that same night. They've been perfect I don't even feel the mats at target anymore my feet and my back are fine now and I'm very very very happy with these shoes. I wear them to work everyday and they're so comfortable I wear them to everywhere outside of work 
tongue.gif

I never almost buy multiple of the same shoe even if there are different cws I like, I usually decide on 1 and stick with it. Although I love these shoes so much that I've decided to grab as many pairs as I can so that I can always have some clean ones for every occasion. Even my old shoes are so disappointing compared to the ultras now and I've been neglecting to wear them. 
laugh.gif

...Wow I wrote a lot if you read all that thanks if not I can't blame you. Now gimme the burgundy cw in U.S. adidas!

Back
Top Bottom