ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If that END calendar is correct, I'm going to be super broke super fast.

Creams

SNS

Hypebeast

That's almost $1000 CAD after conversion...

Damn and I thought I had a lot creeping up on 13 pairs over here haha.

Yeah, besides a few other things (some Jordans or Racers), all I seem to be buying now is Boosts (and not just UB).

Anybody have any on-feet pictures of Ultra Boost ST's? I must be the only one interested in that model but want to see on-feet or in-person first.

Last edited:

Damn and I thought I had a lot creeping up on 13 pairs over here haha.
Damn, even 13 is a lot, haha. So who's about to come up with a sneaker wheel? Post!!!
Well, to be fair, a few of my 13 are backups so I technically have 9 different colorways.

Was planning on taking pics of the whole collection last night but am still in the process of cleaning them (forgot to clean the laces).

If that END calendar is correct, I'm going to be super broke super fast.

Creams

SNS

Hypebeast

That's almost $1000 CAD after conversion...
Do you have pics of the Hypebeast collab? How do you know you'll cop?

Damn, if this all is accurate, December is going to be an expensive month.

Might have to grab something from that EQT Athleisure pack too...

As much as I want the Talc/Chalk/Granite right now, I'm kinda hoping ADC holds off on them till January so I don't end up buying 5 pairs of shoes this month.

any pics floating around of the highsnob and hypebeast boosts?
No pics of the Hypebeast UBs yet, but some pics of the Highsnobriety were posted along with the SNS collabs a while back, check through the photo gallery maybe. They were also posted on the Ultra Boost facebook group.

The initial pics are fairly boring, kinda looking like just a muted darker grey UB but I'm curious to see them in more detail for sure.

expensive month eh? just make sure to not forget your significant other and/or your moms christmas present. :smh:

expensive month eh? just make sure to not forget your significant other and/or your moms christmas present.
mean.gif
Yeah, that's why it'll be an expensive month, buying gifts for others + a grip of shoes for myself. Kinda figured that was implied, it being December & all.

But thanks for being so concerned about my loved ones.

What are your thoughts on the greywool? Do you wear them a lot? 
The gray wools are my favorites thus far. Of my pairs, I  prefer

Wools > black, purple > all black > Ltd silver > whites

The gray wools are just so versatile 

Back
Top Bottom