ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Am I the only one that dislikes the cream CW?
i recently bought 2 pairs of the all white (tts and waiting on .5 size up) to see the difference.

and id rather have 2 all whites than a pair of the creams.

the silver part is ok i guess but i dont understand why they used cream

because it's a color that is currently very much in fashion, simple as that. why use volt, purple, or anything. 

yeah they're not the same color
laugh.gif

Is there anywhere I can get the women's white gradient cw? I think it's better than the men's version

The color is the difference
laugh.gif

CREAM UB

WHITE UB
wait lol.

i thought we were talking about these...

this is what i was referring to at least.

thats why i was basically saying if you have the all white IMO theres really no need to get these, unless you really want that updated sole

Last edited:
What's the difference between the old sole and the new sole? I couldn't find any literature on it.
New sole from Continental, a tire manufacturer. If you have the original UBs, you'll notice that the soles will wear out super quick. I had to return my Core Black UB because it didn't even last 6 miles when I was using them for running...

Last edited:
Got my tonal white pair, the tonal teal colorway and FINALLY found a pair of 3M's (in the local mall Adidas store, surprisingly).

Collection is crazy right now. Probably close to thirty pairs of Boosts in total. I need to chill! :lol:

Edit: Been MIA for a day and see that Creams released? Dope. Hope they hit more spots soon.

Whites are legit at every store in the mall around me. If you don't have a pair or can't find one yet, something is off. They saturated the market with whites it feels like.

Hype....go away.

Last edited:
Got my tonal white pair, the tonal teal colorway and FINALLY found a pair of 3M's (in the local mall Adidas store, surprisingly).

Collection is crazy rigjt now. Probably close to thirty pairs of Boosts in total. I need to chill!
laugh.gif
Damn and I thought I had a lot creeping up on 13 pairs over here haha.

Do you think RRS will receive them?
That's a good question. Normally they have them rather early as they did with the 3M black UB. I thought they were only being released for Friends and Family, wasn't quick enough myself.

Back
Top Bottom