ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Have seen more than a few UB "loyalists" (if there's even such a thing) vehemently denying it

It's just a shoe breh lol, y so srs 
If a review is not accurate and these guys are influential figures to their 'large' audience, it's spewing misinformation. That's not dope at all.

Kind of discredits some of the things they say. 

If I am not mistaken, that dude initially said that EQTs fit .5sz big and to size down. He would've literally had a handful of people get the wrong size if folks in here didn't correct him.

EDIT: it was T Blake. He too has a following which the misinformation was spread.

Last edited:
Usually not one to comment on other people's opinions of shoes because to each his own but I find it funny that majority say trace>night cargo.

When night cargo pics surfaced everyone was drooling now everyone is cool on them.

One shoe is LTD the other is not, I suppose that's how this goes though.

I much prefer night cargo. Looking to get rid of my TC's and hopefully can scoop some NC's tomorrow. I don't like the monotonous upper on the TC, the black heel cup on NC is >>>

Usually not one to comment on other people's opinions of shoes because to each his own but I find it funny that majority say trace>night cargo.

When night cargo pics surfaced everyone was drooling now everyone is cool on them.

I have the Olive Glitch NMD, 2.0 Olive, 3.0 Trace and will have the Night Cargo as well. All olive CWs are fire IMO. But there is no denying the Adidas went the extra mile on the Traces. Very nice knit pattern/CW, unique heel cup design/material, wax laces with black metal tips and a canvas Adidas tab on the tung.

Hi all, what condition would you say these 3Ms are in? Seller says worn 3x and 9.5/10 condition. How much should one pay for 3Ms in that condition? I know that question depends on the person but I just want some opinions. Thanks!

More pics:

I would say more 8.5 out of 10,
9.5 out of ten to me is a worn shoe that isn't dirty except for lint on the insole. The midsole has dirt on it and the outsold has dirt as well towards the front. Maybe even an 8

Last edited:

Hi all, what condition would you say these 3Ms are in? Seller says worn 3x and 9.5/10 condition. How much should one pay for 3Ms in that condition? I know that question depends on the person but I just want some opinions. Thanks!

More pics:
From just those pics, I would say 9/10.

Anything different besides the usual take laces/insoles out + bedsheets? My creams are beat and need some love. Anything for the actual boost?
Ive used this method with impeccable results for all my UBs ..OG whites, mystery greys, uncaged etc... 

Truth be told the magic is Oxyclean..toss in a 1/4 scoop of powder in addition to whatever detergent you use..

wash on COLD

air dry

Last edited:
Can't be totally certain but I'm fairly confident this doesn't happen to a pear of 1.0 & 2.0. The think PK on the 3.0's is trash man.
My 1.0's started to come apart a little bit in the toebox from running in them 3-4 times a week for 8 months straight 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Speaking of CNYs, finally got mine in. View media item 2318416
Got a 10.5 and 11. For me the fit between the two is extremely close. I'm a TTS 11 (11 in 1.0 & 2.0) and I feel like the 11 fits slightly better. The 11s are slightly longer... and width difference is very minimal as well. If you're not sure I'd say go TTS as @tankdayglo said earlier.

I've been on the night cargos and that hasn't changed. Hopefully I can cop.

Speaking of CNYs, finally got mine in.

Got a 10.5 and 11. For me the fit between the two is extremely close. I'm a TTS 11 (11 in 1.0 & 2.0) and I feel like the 11 fits slightly better. The 11s are slightly longer... and width difference is very minimal as well. If you're not sure I'd say go TTS as @tankdayglo said earlier.
Super jealous. One of the two 3.0s I feel it's the best. Canadian here so I've seen the world released them while Canada is still a mystery, leaning on 'never releasing' here. Needed a 10.5 as well haha, treat it well.

Back
Top Bottom