ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 I'm really hoping for those Oreo's tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath lol.

Good luck to everyone with their choice tomorrow! 
nthat.gif

for oreos probably no
oh didn't see those. Pure controls don't exist to me. Got the mint pair for $50 over the box price and since then haven't even paid attention to them
Dont get to the city til about 3pm tomm hoping the flagship store still has some sizes in some of the UB colorways

If a review is not accurate and these guys are influential figures to their 'large' audience, it's spewing misinformation. That's not dope at all.

Kind of discredits some of the things they say. 

If I am not mistaken, that dude initially said that EQTs fit .5sz big and to size down. He would've literally had a handful of people get the wrong size if folks in here didn't correct him.

EDIT: it was T Blake. He too has a following which the misinformation was spread.
Point taken, though my post was referencing all the squabbling I've noticed in this thread and on various FB groups about comfort levels of the UB vs EQT, not sizing info. 

agreed i took back the white/black "feezy" cw in anticipation of the all whites 
glasses.gif
It's a well-built, cheaper-priced Boost sneaker with none of the infuriating UB hype. I took these over the Oreos, in fact. That knit pattern is horrific (I say this as someone who's partial to the black 3.0 knit pattern) and it's so thin you get silly accidents like the earlier poster who ripped a hole in the damn upper by getting it caught on a door. C'mon Adidas. 

Last edited:

It's a well-built, cheaper-priced Boost sneaker with none of the infuriating UB hype. I took these over the Oreos, in fact. That knit pattern is horrific (I say this as someone who's partial to the black 3.0 knit pattern) and it's so thin you get silly accidents like the earlier poster who ripped a hole in the damn upper by getting it caught on a door. C'mon Adidas. 
i totally see what you are saying.. the knit on the Pure Boosts is very well constructed.. I plan on wearing these into the ground.. time to give my other white shoes a rest..

Already have Oreos too so it looks like I can sit out release day craziness tomorrow, thankfully. Easily passing on the Night Cargos and the wmn's cws.

Best cw releasing tomorrow though are the Oreos IMO. If I didn't have them already, I'd be all over them at release.

What size did you go on the PureBoost and how does it feel? TTS?

What size did you go on the PureBoost and how does it feel? TTS?
Definite TTS. Nike sz9, I go up half a size on my UBs (US9.5), went back down to TTS for the 3.0s. PB's knit upper doesn't have much give so it's not going to stretch if you size down. Went TTS the first time and they fit so well I didn't even bother with trying the other sizes.

Comfort-wise you've still got that bounce, but the knit upper doesn't stretch and conform to your foot like the UBs.

Last edited:
My choice is to skip. I don't need any luck. :tongue:

i think you skip more than even me. Don't you only have CB1.0 and OG whites?

4 pairs of CB 1.0's and 4 pairs of TW 1.0s, Onix 2.0, and Parleys(the only time I got lucky on ADC via Manual). Oh yeah and last week I carted the 93/17 EQT's but let go of them with a couple minutes left. My other attempts have been futile - Ace Pure Control, RC's, TB's, Trace Cargo's. |I

Last edited:
I really really don't get what Adidas is doing with the PureControls. Production runs are so limited they can't be making any money off this line, so what's the point? The PCs aren't even a hype sneaker, it's a niche Boost variant of a niche soccer boot. 

Back
Top Bottom