ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

have you tried a grey/silver lace swap for the mints @jpac1738  
Yea, doesn't look good since there is no hint of gray. White would be the textbook lace swap since the cross stitch I believe is white but makes them look 'cheap'

Even went crazy tryna lace swap RCs with solar yellow laces. That was a disaster lolll.

Yea, doesn't look good since there is no hint of gray. White would be the textbook lace swap since the cross stitch I believe is white but makes them look 'cheap'

Even went crazy tryna lace swap RCs with solar yellow laces. That was a disaster lolll.
Couldn't you just put white or grey laces for RCs?

I left my nakeds with the stock mint laces (what a shocker 
ohwell.gif
)

I hope my strategy to get the salmon pinks tomorrow on the footsite works. Trying to burn these platinum vip coupons and possibly free ship and/or tax free 
devil.gif

Last edited:

They look like dirty salmon, like a salmon who was stepped over and unloved smh , poor salmon 
Salmon with Lox. mmmmm.

If there was nothing in the near future, I would cop to see them in person.

...that was probably why at the time I got into PureBoost ZGs Prime.

Now that Adidas been pumping out UBs like crazy, I can keep hands in pockets until something I really like comes out.

I left my nakeds with the stock mint laces (what a shocker 
ohwell.gif
)

I hope my strategy to get the salmon pinks tomorrow on the footsite works. Trying to burn these platinum vip coupons and possibly free ship and/or tax free 
devil.gif
Damn good luck. I gave up on footsites. Those sites are cooked at 9:59:599999999.

Are Cnys really sitting in China? What's retail out there?

~$216 USD.

I think they sitting in Japan too. not sure of retail out there.

Same with Korea.

US audience is  the only ones hyping those up lol.

Here's that official Adidas Tmall store link I posted some pages back:

https://adidas.m.tmall.com/shop/sho...ultra+boost&_input_charset=utf-8&sort=default

Wonder if they'll discount if still sitting way after Holiday?

That dude and Teddy have both said EQTs are not as comfy as UBs. 

I think they are in denial or something. Seems like they don't want to compromise their collections by having a shoe out there that is better in comfort than their UBs.

Sorry if this has been posted already but found someone who uncaged the new 3.0 Zebra/Oreos. Normally not a fan of custom uncaging but this doesn't look too bad.
Man glad I didn't attempt this with the grays. They look good but I think the cage just frames the silhouette better. Maybe Eyelets would help?

At the end of the day though, leave the caged, caged.

Back
Top Bottom