ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Btw, Richards is ridiculous with the shipping. Ordered a pair on Tuesday morning and they're being delivered today. And that's with free shipping.

You are one of the few up at these hours and we tend to have the same taste in 3.0 cws- I remember you were gunning for the Oreos. :lol: I have a feeling those who got through on Richard's already should be good.

Funny how sizes 9-13 are sitting for the Oreos on Richard's for over an hour. People are going to be super salty when they wake up and they are all gone since you know once you know who gets a hold of this info and tweets it they will be gone in a minute. :lol:

Come on NT- wake up and cop before it's too late!

Oreos are going to sell out instantly on ADC with those really low stock #'s. This is your best bet to grab a pair if you really want them:

Thanks again.

Maybe because most are still asleep especially in the west coast.

Funny how sizes 9-13 are sitting for the Oreos on Richard's for over an hour. People are going to be super salty when they wake up and they are all gone since you know once you know who gets a hold of this info and tweets it they will be gone in a minute.
laugh.gif

Come on NT- wake up and cop before it's too late!

Oreos are going to sell out instantly on ADC with those really low stock #'s. This is your best bet to grab a pair if you really want them:
I'm awake. Oreos are straight ugliest UB of the year. Hard pass.

Thanks again.

Maybe because most are still asleep especially in the west coast.
No problem man.

And yeah that's definitely it. I've gotten into the habit of waking up a little earlier on release days though due to these early random drops. Much easier than ADC if the stock #'s are low if you can avoid it.

Last edited:
In person, I don't think the Oreos are that nice, but needed a lighter coloured shoe for the gym/running.  The night cargos are awesome though.  That gum coloured sole is really nice.

No problem man.

And yeah that's definitely it. I've gotten into the habit of waking up a little earlier on release days though due to these early random drops. Much easier than ADC if the stock #'s are low if you can avoid it.

Not liking my chances with adc. With that low stock numbers.

Woke up and randomly decided to check DSG for a restock and was able to get my 13. Come here to see that you guys were able to get on it as well. Congrats to those who got them. :smokin

Skipping oreo's
I have white tri-color nmds that i like way better as a black and white shoe then the oreo 3.0s.

Night cargo's are nice...but man....3.0s just aren't doing it for me

EQTs came in. 10.5 (my pk nmd size) is a little tight but are def doable. Size 11 (UB 2.0 size) should be here in a day or two and i will decide which to keep
View media item 2318620

Link works for me and lots of people got through here. Try a different browser or just type in 'ultra boost' manually to the search bar on the website. That should bring up the product page, too.

Not sure what the deal was. I tried different browsers, searched the shoe etc. but every time I clicked to go to product page I was redirected. Anyway was able to check out now :smokin thanks

Hi all, what condition would you say these 3Ms are in? Seller says worn 3x and 9.5/10 condition. How much should one pay for 3Ms in that condition? I know that question depends on the person but I just want some opinions. Thanks!

More pics:
He took  some time cleaning them that's true, but still they're not DS if not DS not DS man haha, and considering the good cleaning he did on them i can assure you he has worn them more than 3 times 

Back
Top Bottom