ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Copped both the Oreo and Night Cargo on ADC EU 
smokin.gif

Repped. One less problem to worry. Hopefull it goes through. My credit card is from the Philippines but I got a message it went through.

Thank you Richards for dropping while everyone is asleep.
laugh.gif
Glad you were able to cop man. Was about to PM you the link
laugh.gif

Richard's is really delivering with these Oreos. Never took them seriously regarding UB's until now since I only ever saw the basics (CB/TW) there.

Richard's link has 3.0 oreo but gotta pass. Need 8.5 but they only got 9. Good find though. Ty for link. Repped

Glad you were able to cop man. Was about to PM you the link :lol:

Richard's is really delivering with these Oreos. Never took them seriously regarding UB's until now since I only ever saw the basics (CB/TW) there.

Thanks man for remembering me. :lol:

Glad was able to cop. Hope it pushes through.

Thanks man for remembering me.
laugh.gif

Glad was able to cop. Hope it pushes through.
You are one of the few up at these hours and we tend to have the same taste in 3.0 cws- I remember you were gunning for the Oreos.
laugh.gif
I have a feeling those who got through on Richard's already should be good.

Ahhh, what the hell... Copped anyways even though I usually go .5 on 3.0s, figured an insole would be easier than trying to score an 8.5 later.

Funny how sizes 9-13 are sitting for the Oreos on Richard's for over an hour. People are going to be super salty when they wake up and they are all gone since you know once you know who gets a hold of this info and tweets it they will be gone in a minute.
laugh.gif

Come on NT- wake up and cop before it's too late!

Oreos are going to sell out instantly on ADC with those really low stock #'s. This is your best bet to grab a pair if you really want them:

Last edited:
Funny how sizes 9-13 are sitting for the Oreos on Richard's for over an hour. People are going to be super salty when they wake up and they are all gone since you know once you know who gets a hold of this info and tweets it they will be gone in a minute. :lol:

Come on NT- wake up and cop before it's too late!

Oreos are going to sell out instantly on ADC with those really low stock #'s. This is your best bet to grab a pair if you really want them:

for some reason I can't load the product page, takes me back to the home page every time

for some reason I can't load the product page, takes me back to the home page every time
Link works for me and lots of people got through here. Try a different browser or just type in 'ultra boost' manually to the search bar on the website. That should bring up the product page, too.

Last edited:
No queue in London, just rolled up picked a pair in the olives and oreos walked right out, couldn't of been more than 5 minutes all in.  That's the way I like it.

Back
Top Bottom